Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1015161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Somewhere to grind.....

Default Re: Somewhere to grind.....

Quote Originally Posted by BerticusPryme View Post
    snow?!?!? wtf are you talking about. We dont get snow in alabama. we have 5 months of blistering heat 1 month of sinus problems 5 months of freezing wet nasty and 1 month alergies with more sinus problems. Seriously it snows like 1 day a year and then about every 3-4 years it snows so ahrd the state is shut down. He might be modding in it before it gets the freezing wet nasty season. hehehe. Ask Liquid and Kayin both. They know what I am talking about.
    Sounds like Maryland...
    Current Projects
    -1979 Jeep DJ5 "Mail Jeep"
    -1981 Chevrolet K10

Custom Title Honors Liquid_Scope_99's Avatar

I worked on the Man cave 2.0 this weekend i took a step back to hopefully take two forward lol
    Here is the disclaimer what the man that did this work did is an idiot do not i repeat do not do this at home he is a grown man .

Who knew better but was in hurry no wonder his back is bad he should have found some help what he did was very , very unsafe he is not good he was lucky lol .
    Ok enough of that i took the pegboard on the back wall down i like it but i find i always put to much on the hooks and cant find it anyway so i did this

which this should help with storage the dumb part was see the jacks holding it in place .

Basically i had to slide onto of the base cabinet then lift one side up put the jack under the repeat then hold against the wall while i screwed it down very dumb of me also i had to load it on the truck out of our storage building by myself.

Then unload it lol that sucked It was a display cabinet they had when i started the like 16 yrs ago.
    They gave it to me so i thought it has helped get a lot of stuff off the floor and out of the way i am going to really try to work on it.

I need some where to work on motor head Thanks all for the support .
    Last edited by Liquid_Scope_99; 10-04-2009 at 12:46 AM. Reason: corrections

those cabinets are saweet!! this thing is gonna be effin tits by the time you are done.

(can I say tits on the board? kind of a grey word... lol)
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega
    ber is id elicous
    Centurion 5 Mod <<--- ON HOLD FOR THE WINTER

lol he said ti... thanks i will have to change the pulls on the bottom cabinet the yhave flowers on them i have never even seen those pull in the pull room ever 'ever and i have seen some pulls in my day lol

I am Jack's smirking revenge. 985323's Avatar

nice kitchen...wait a sec? This isn't a kitchen!
    Nice job so far, love the work

Will
    Will

Hey thanks i would not mind a microwave and a mini fridge lol

On an even lighter note i remeber when i first started talking with SGTM about our trucks.
    Then posting the kitten pics which was an accident the first ones where there under the building i didnt notice till i posted it .

It just came to me how can any self respecting man of southern decent not post a picture of his Truck or his dog but post pics of kittens and i call it a mancave lol so here goes i really need a better camera and to take some time to practice

really really needs a waxing lol

I present Gus the who knows what bread part Lab part basset hound and who knows what else

Action shot i wish i had the camera to take pics hes a blast to play fetch with

I almost forgot he hates the Mower I mean hates it he set a trap for me imagine hitting that at mach 1 one the mower or felt like it when i hit it

A update i dint do a lot to the mancave this weekend i did some cleaning and organizing .
    I bought something a couple weeks ago didn't really have the money well ok i used the plastic but, It is something i think is really needed i know i am cramped for space and This worklog will be on going after the cave is finished .
    I plan to build somethings for it . What i bought was this

It will be perfect when i need the space i can roll it out also i can bolt my dremel drill press attachment to it .
    Also when i get well hope to get Benchtop Drillpress ,Grinder,Scrollsaw so it should be very helpful since it slides i can cut plexi with the miter saw .

I was wanting to wait till i got it wired to do anything else but i think every little thing i can get done will help in the end .
    I know before i as k this no one is responsible for what i do but me .

Is there anyone that is an Electrician or Knowledgeable in wiring i have some questions if you dont mind pm me if you had rather do that than post it here .
    Thanks all hope to have a more progress update soon if nothing happens .

ooo, nice miter saw. those things come in REAL handy.

I can do some simple wiring, lol but nothing too extensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega
    ber is id elicous
    Centurion 5 Mod <<--- ON HOLD FOR THE WINTER

yeah that was a birhtday present from my wife it being a "10" sliding compound Miter Saw for $200 it is Great it is a Kobalt if you cant make it out .

I have used the $600 dewalt which a better saw no denying that and "12".
    This will do all i need even has a laser sight at our Lowes there on sale for $175