Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Somewhere to grind.....

Custom Title Honors Liquid_Scope_99's Avatar

Default Re: Somewhere to grind.....

Barley
    Brilliant Brillant

I came, I saw, I conquered killergamer's Avatar

Dude flowers for the wify for allowing you to build the man cave and her allowing you to spend so much time in it.
    [Kayin] 7:38 pm: Actually, during a hostile takeover, Satan's left nut and all his crabs beat Satan at the board meeting (he didn't know that his crabs held stock)
    and so we're owned by a conglomerate of pubic lice and the left testicle of the Prince of the Powers of the Air.

Quote Originally Posted by killergamer View Post
    Dude flowers for the wify for allowing you to build the man cave and her allowing you to spend so much time in it.
    Also Brilliant also i wouldnt have to buy flowers for valtines day again i could pick em

I came, I saw, I conquered killergamer's Avatar

Valentines day, Anniversary, birthday, ect.... You will have to still get her other stuff but the mancave will end up bringing your wife alot of pleasure and may be you some to...lol (not meant in a sexual way. HA)

So I totally forgot to tell you where I want my name! If you would like paint it right on the side...huge! nah it would be cool to have it where ever you want to put it.
    [Kayin] 7:38 pm: Actually, during a hostile takeover, Satan's left nut and all his crabs beat Satan at the board meeting (he didn't know that his crabs held stock)
    and so we're owned by a conglomerate of pubic lice and the left testicle of the Prince of the Powers of the Air.

Hey i can br pretty darn big because your the only one that wants there name on it lol

Finally i have something to update on man cave 2.0.
    I like one small piece tongue and groove OSB and the floor will be done well except for wha tever i put on it paint or maybe a rug lol dont know about that .

I would like to get electricity too it soon but Im almost there i would love t obe using it now the little bench Man cave 1.0 is pretty crowded but i have seen amazing mods basically done on patio tables so thats no excuse.

I want to Apologize for the pictures i would like to have cleaned it out before i took pictures but after hurting mt back the doctor said No working lol .

Stupidity feeds my children blueonblack's Avatar

Looks like you'll me modding out there before the first snowfall! Nice.
    “Do not trust people like me. I will take you to museums, and parks, and monuments, and kiss you in every beautiful place, so that you can never go back to them without tasting me like blood in your mouth. I will destroy you in the most beautiful way possible, and when I leave you will finally understand why storms are named after people.”

Man i hope so if i have to i can run a drop cord out there i have been all this time anyway .
    really all i like is wiring painting inside and out and moving things around and getting it setup if .
    Which is still a lot oh i still will have to do the TBCS theme too on the outside.
    Thanks man .

Vampires are also allergic to bulldozers BerticusPryme's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blueonblack View Post
    Looks like you'll me modding out there before the first snowfall! Nice.
    snow?!?!? wtf are you talking about. We dont get snow in alabama. we have 5 months of blistering heat 1 month of sinus problems 5 months of freezing wet nasty and 1 month alergies with more sinus problems. Seriously it snows like 1 day a year and then about every 3-4 years it snows so ahrd the state is shut down. He might be modding in it before it gets the freezing wet nasty season. hehehe. Ask Liquid and Kayin both. They know what I am talking about.

lol i coudnt have sais it any better myself it suppose to rain here all week rained all day yesterday and half today then got so hot i got some mowing done after work lol