Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: TBCS, You helped save my brothers life!

ATX Mental Case

Default Re: TBCS, You helped save my bothers life!

Geez, that is horrific, I'm glad you got one of your brother's safe and hopefully your other brother and mother will be able to find a place far far away from you father. If anything, it is nice that the family without your father is going to be tighter than ever, and with your leadership, maybe it will pave way for a new life for your whole family.

I came, I saw, I conquered killergamer's Avatar

If I could I would suggest a safe haven in the city your family lives in it should cost what it cost at the apartments and its safe (usaly they can get the cops there in a matter of a few mins ares is a few blocks away from the police station.) This would be your best bet I would look into it for them. Also she needs to get a restrain order against him to keep him away from your family if she even that he is around she can call the cops for a reason and she will have help. Another suggestion is that she moves to another city and use a safe haven there. Any ways I wish the best of luck to you and your mom and brother.
    [Kayin] 7:38 pm: Actually, during a hostile takeover, Satan's left nut and all his crabs beat Satan at the board meeting (he didn't know that his crabs held stock)
    and so we're owned by a conglomerate of pubic lice and the left testicle of the Prince of the Powers of the Air.

Holy **** this is in berlin, I live in littleton..... I didn't hear anything about this.

Wait... there is a Berlin in the US?!
    Antec Sonata II | Pioneer DVR-212
    Good news! You can follow my website or follow me on twitter!

Project: Elegant-Li The boy 4rm oz's Avatar

The invasion has begun lol.
    Project: Elegant-Li *NEW*
    Project: Alpha FINISHED
    Project: LEXA Revival FINISHED
    Project: LEXA FINISHED Bit-Tech MOTM Nominee October 08

A big old Tease Apparently DonT-FeaR's Avatar

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=KXStaFu8RFU

aim for the chest and they WILL NOT get up for a while..

then ya run like sh*t
    Quote Originally Posted by Drum Thumper View Post
    you tease!

Thanks guys.

To clarify, its not my mother who wants to bail him out, but my father's mother. She's apparently just as psycho. I understand the whole mother/son bond, but if your son tries to murder 2 people, and was calling/wanting for more, prob not the best person to try to get bail money for. Ya DUI or something...but attempted murder is quite out of the bounds of just making a stupid mistake.

And thank you for all the offers of hospitality. Both myself and my aunts down here in Mass have plenty of space, its just on my mother to take the offer. She's still in the hospital trying to recover, so that's first. I guess the bleeding into her lungs might have been a bit worse then they though, as they said she would prob be out yesterday, but as of then they thought it would be for much longer.

Project: Elegant-Li The boy 4rm oz's Avatar

I hope they make a speedy recovery.
    Project: Elegant-Li *NEW*
    Project: Alpha FINISHED
    Project: LEXA Revival FINISHED
    Project: LEXA FINISHED Bit-Tech MOTM Nominee October 08

I couldn't get any information on what happened to my father yesterday, but Ohh how I love my internets.

Bail Hearing

Yay, for $100,000 bail. But that doesn't help much if his mother can get her house up for collateral like she said she wanted to.

The stab in his neck the article mentions is when he tried to "kill himself", and all he could do was a slight nick before chickening out.

Got to love his excuse, "an accident"... The paper counted 11, 11, stab wounds, and he is still trying to say it was all an accident.

Thing that frustrates me is that at the end it says that he has to stay away from the other kids, but I'm not included because I don't live in the home. Good thing I have a pre-existing restraining order, though if he gets out thats not going to help. But as all modders do, I've got knives and swords and saws galore all here.

If you can't tell, I'm trying to be stronger than I really am right now

Quote Originally Posted by NightrainSrt4 View Post

If you can't tell, I'm trying to be stronger than I really am right now
    We can tell, and you are holding up extremely well given the circumstances. Like it or not you ARE the man of the house now (even away from the house) and if you ever need to talk or vent, let us know. Sometimes all you need to figure things out is some third party disconnected from the situation to talk with. I am thinking strong thoughts your way and hope he does not make bail. If you have any sort of relationship with your paternal grandmother, contact her and express your fears about her bailing him out.

tt
    "...Dumb all over, A little ugly on the side... "...Frank Zappa...