Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: DnA

Project: Elegant-Li The boy 4rm oz's Avatar

Default Re: DnA

That is some really good temps, even as passive. Personally I would just keep the fans running at low or medium permanently.
    Project: Elegant-Li *NEW*
    Project: Alpha FINISHED
    Project: LEXA Revival FINISHED
    Project: LEXA FINISHED Bit-Tech MOTM Nominee October 08

Quote Originally Posted by DonT-FeaR View Post
    wow...
    hehe;P just wait until i get the other 2 pumps running!

Quote Originally Posted by AMD_TaT3rs View Post
    i dont get it why you did all that work and then just covered it up with that side panel. if i were you i would put a big ole window right there. i dont know if you planned to do that or not but it looks good. +rep.
    thx man i didnt make a helluva big side window beacuse with my old mod i got tired of being able so see everything. i think its more stylish to have a little side window and that you have to get close to really see whats inside. the light and 2 res´s alone will attrack that attention, so that people would wanna come and have a closer look they are gonna think that it looks good on the outside, but if they look through the window, or i take the side panel of they are gonna go "wow" ;P

Quote Originally Posted by The boy 4rm oz View Post
    That is some really good temps, even as passive. Personally I would just keep the fans running at low or medium permanently.
    well... its gonna end up like this:

140 and 120 mm fans at top and back are gonna be controlled by remote since they are the noisiest
    200 mm fans on raddy are gonna run on low permanently
    the 120 mm fan for the hdd radiator is also gonna run permenently to get a little air flow into the case. not much is needed since the passive cooled chipset really is the only beaf.

and with 200 mm fans running along with the other 2 120 mm thats gonna be permenetly (the other is the one in the psu section) the whole thing is as good as silent and i love it! just hope that the pump regulators will reduce the noice from the pump... im not that worried about preasure drop since its 2 18Watt´s pumps lol...
    only think im not sure of at this moment is how much the xspc bay pump noises... but ill see soon;P

EDIT:

ill have the pump regulators tommorow, and then i will have the change of bleeding the system completely!
    also i set some money aside for a new part i am dreaming of
    Last edited by p0Pe; 10-09-2008 at 04:05 PM.
    is that a 120.9 raddy on your case, or are you just happy to see me?

METO V.1
    METO V.2
    METO V.3
    PC-Beto
    Project M8 [WIP]

hmm thats an interesting reason. i would have at least changed the mesh into plexi or something. also what are your other plans?

well.. i tryid to put black acryllic on the side window, but it didnt look that good... the mesh is giving a better finish

did a test run last night. check theese temps out

and i got about 52C passive on both cpu and gpu

METO V.1
    METO V.2
    METO V.3
    PC-Beto
    Project M8 [WIP]

Slick as hell mate. Especially the coolant. Turning out real classy and clean. +rep!

A big old Tease Apparently DonT-FeaR's Avatar

yea i personially love the 2 coolant lots..... very.... unique? is that a good word to describe its awsomeness?
    Quote Originally Posted by Drum Thumper View Post
    you tease!

yea i personially love the 2 coolant lots..... very.... unique? is that a good word to describe its awsomeness?
    Unique and smart. Won't be draining the wrong loop by accident lol.

That!!!! Is One Of My Favorite Mods. You Have Great Computer There. It's So Simple, Elegant And Great Looking (Sounds Like A Girl Were Talking About lol). Keep Up The Good Work I Might Do The Same With My Mod. Cover Up All The Things (Disk Drives And Things) How Would You Get The BLACK Colored Coolent?

Quote Originally Posted by Acey View Post
    Slick as hell mate. Especially the coolant. Turning out real classy and clean. +rep!
    thx man

just wait till i get the last coolance into the system tommorrow, or the day after that! then semi final pics are up!

Quote Originally Posted by walterbieber View Post
    That!!!! Is One Of My Favorite Mods. You Have Great Computer There. It's So Simple, Elegant And Great Looking (Sounds Like A Girl Were Talking About lol). Keep Up The Good Work I Might Do The Same With My Mod. Cover Up All The Things (Disk Drives And Things) How Would You Get The BLACK Colored Coolent?
    wow, thanks

the coolant is "feeser-one" easy to find, easy to use and works like a charm! its nice as he## and dosnt fry your hardware if leaked

i apriciate all of your comments and you all helped me get through this mod!
    i can say its running like a dream! cpu temps is 31C idle atm! and have been all day all at low xD probertly beacuse i got the loop drained for air! so now the pumps are running more silent, and effecient

METO V.1
    METO V.2
    METO V.3
    PC-Beto
    Project M8 [WIP]

WOOHOO, nice temps mate.