Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 712131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Project: Rockin Case

Default Re: Project: Rockin Case

Nice! Already getting some international exposure!

\m/ d(-_-)b \m/

R9 290X+Kraken+Corsair H90, Xeon 5649@4ghz, Asus P6T-WS Pro

Resident 100HP water-cannon operator SXRguyinMA's Avatar

thats awesome thanks for sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by p0Pe View Post
    HAD to share

http://www.itrends.dk/7841/

i love it big time! cant belive i actually missed this one Oo the finished product looks nothing less than amazing man! gratz on finishing it
    I cant read Danish, but this is what Bing translator says lol

I have seen many different types of casemods, and has gone through many logs, and sometimes have something which simply thinking wow!
    SXRguyinMA has long had a worklog landscape on TBCS where his early sketches of a against not looked like something special, but the work went forward Göteborg(3), absorbed more and more into the moddet.

Moddet is to build a computer into a selvbygget guitar made of acrylic, and there is certainly not spared the lighting.
    The original sketches from google sketchup as.

The entire moddet ended out as we see it standing here, and we hope to SXRguyinMA get taken pictures of it, with a proper basis, for it is really worth!

On this picture you can see how modderen has chosen to hide psu ´ a and harddisken.

As we can see inside the chassis.

One of the fun details, the strings which is made of long rods acrylic which are sanded, so they provide more light out of the pages.

There has also been made a video of moddet which can be seen below, where the entire glory will be shown.

The entire workloggen can be read at TheBestCaseScenario groessterfck and it is certainly worth a look, since there are many small details that make this against even cooler.
    I do need better pics. I need a better camera and a better place to take pics. anyone interested in helpin?

haha translator ftw.

get a white background, set your camera to iso 200, and put it on a tripod, or a box, and set the camera to 2 sek selftimer.

and get a big light, but dont shine it directly onto the mod, but let it reflect into a wall or so.

theese few tricks will do WONDERS! if you can get away with it, get outside a sunny day, and put the mod up against a white wall, and do as stated above
    is that a 120.9 raddy on your case, or are you just happy to see me?

METO V.1
    METO V.2
    METO V.3
    PC-Beto
    Project M8 [WIP]

Amazing job! This should have been promoted to the Featured section a while back.

thanks! for the props!

Stupidity feeds my children blueonblack's Avatar

Ok, so I haven't commented on this entire worklog, but I just want to say

WOW.

Absolutely beautiful finished product. +rep!!
    “Do not trust people like me. I will take you to museums, and parks, and monuments, and kiss you in every beautiful place, so that you can never go back to them without tasting me like blood in your mouth. I will destroy you in the most beautiful way possible, and when I leave you will finally understand why storms are named after people.”

and just when you think its 100% done...

I bought a 94 dodge ram 2500 with a cummins diesel in it for $600, and sold it the same day for $1100, so I've got $500 that will be going towards newer hardware for this beast.

heres what I've got picked out:

Sparkle GeForce GTS 250 Video Card - 1024MB DDR3, PCI Express 2.0, (2) Dual Link DVI, SLI Ready
    Asus P5N-D Motherboard & Intel Pentium Dual Core E5200 Processor w/ Fan Bundle
    Corsair Dual Channel TWINX 4096MB PC6400 DDR2 800MHz Memory (2 x 2048MB)
    Ultra X4 500-Watt Modular Power Supply - 135mm Fan, ATX, Lifetime Warranty, 80+ Bronze

now the only downside is all the work I did on the current PSU is down the drain...I'll see what I can do to spiff up this Ultra one. Its got a main fan in it, so I dont think I can make another sweet PSU cover for it, but unfortunately the current PSU will die trying to power this hardware. We'll see. This mod is done for all intents and purposes though, and I'll make anotehr small thread once the goodies arrive

1100 bucks? you probably could have gotten @ least 2500 here in Idaho. lol thats cool though I love it when good deals fall in your lap like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega
    ber is id elicous
    Centurion 5 Mod <<--- ON HOLD FOR THE WINTER

yea I could have gotten that here too if I waited longer...but hell I had a buyer lined up, and the truck was pretty rough, rust all over, but trans was replaced with a rebuilt 3 yrs ago, 4x4 works perfect, runs perfect, 285k miles.

I got the $1100 from the buyer and gave $600 to the seller, so I made $500 and only had to make a few phone calls lol. Anyways, the stuff is on its way