Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ebayers Anonymous!

I come from a land down under. simon275's Avatar

Default Re: Ebayers Anonymous!

I buy hard to find things on ebay. Electronics and stuff you can't buy in Australia.
    Need a sig

Please allow me to introduce you to ebay mainlining. It's called Auction Sieve.

Combined with Esnipe, you too can enjoy a whole new level of addiction.

I buy stuff that I may need or do need. My best deal has been a $1400 projection lens that I got for $75. I like to sell stuff on ebay. It's a pretty good game. Like house flipping, but with cheaper stuff.

I have a rookie goalie stick signed by Brian Boucher if anyone is interested. He currently holds the record for longest shutout streak in the NHL. I'm not sure what I want for it, and I'm not sure what it's really worth. I've got a bunch of other signed rookie sticks too. Stu Barnes, Scott Gomez, Daymond Langkow. Any hockey fans?

Anyway, eBay is pretty cool, but I'm still looking for that darned combine wall lithograph. Anyone? I'll trade for some hockey stuff. haha.

But seriously, ebay is good for the stuff that you can't find locally. As far as finding deals, it's ok if you know what you are looking for.

Measure once, curse twice nevermind1534's Avatar

I've got some pretty sweet stuff dirt chep at garage sales, and even out of the trash.

Is awesome

Oh man, that lithograph is AWESOME.

Anyway, for the REAL deals on used stuff, I use craigslist. You can get stuff for so cheap on there, it's not even funny. Good for selling, no fees or anything, you just have to be local.

But ebay is awesome too. It's the first place to look for cool stuff.
    You love my sig.

Woodworking unicycling bodybuilder tybrenis's Avatar

I am an eBay addict from way back. I went through a selling craze for a while, selling everything in my room and eventually basement. When I ran out of stuff to sell I sold for friends. When that ran out I opened an eBay store and sold computer parts. Now I'm seeing the other end of the spectrum... I'm buying my first car off eBay in 1 hour and 46 minutes!
    Typo:
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveW View Post
    Jon has altered his cock to compensate.