Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Video Cable

Its not cool till its watercooled. Fuganater's Avatar

Default Video Cable

Ok I was wondering if you guys know what cable I would need to go from Svideo to like a game console. (If even possible) I've seen pics of what I think I need but I have no idea what the heck its called.

Thanks!

-Fuga

I've got the madcow, what's your excuse? Bopher's Avatar

Default Re: Video Cable

You need S-Video from like PS2-3, Wii, Xbox?

"Technical neglect is one of the worst kinds of neglect, won't you sponsor an octal or adsl2 card so they can someday grow up into big capable adsl2+ cards? random celebrity does."

Im thinking more composite. Like to a N64. My girlfriend has one and I want her to be able to play it on her PC.

Measure once, curse twice nevermind1534's Avatar

If the monitor has a s-video input, buy an s-video gamecube a/v cable from gaestop, or something. It's the same one for the gamecube, N64, and SNES.

nevermind is right on that, if the monitor has the S-video or RCAs then you should be able to go into those, or if using a TV Card just plug into the S-Video or RCA input there. Most places should have the cable set that will work, Best Buy Circuit City, Gamestop...

"Technical neglect is one of the worst kinds of neglect, won't you sponsor an octal or adsl2 card so they can someday grow up into big capable adsl2+ cards? random celebrity does."

Quote Originally Posted by shaneaderson View Post
    A video cable is a cable that transfers video signal from a computer to the computer monitor.It is actual important that the video cable is affiliated appropriately for you to accept a good signal Video Cables Connect your Home Theater Display and Source Devices with no loss of quality with our selection of cables.
    ROFL! thanks for reviving my 3 year old post.

If it isn't stock, it's modded! slaveofconvention's Avatar

Dontcha hate it when you quote someone and then some smartass comes along and deletes the post you quoted leaving you looking kinda silly? *innocent whistle*

Current Projects: Lobo | Unimatrix | High Voltage | Antec 900 Revamp (Phase 2)
    Completed Projects: General Lee | Synergy Green | Liquid Yellow
    Planned Projects: K-9-PC | Limey

You can get information from this, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S-Video...ctor_and_Cable and I think this is very nice question, but it’s very easy to find the answer. However thanks for post your problem.
    Check the TOS for rules concerning links in signatures...