Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: You know what I hate?!?

Is awesome

Default Re: You know what I hate?!?

I couldn't care less when people drive badly when it rains, that isn't really that bad.

It's the people who drive the speed limit in their four wheel drive cars on the highway when it is icy.

Just because you have four wheel drive doesn't mean that you have unlimited traction in the snow and ice! Sure, it may help you get up that hill without slipping all the way down, but you aren't going to be able to grip the road around a corner when there is a thin sheeting on one of the only substances rubber doesn't stick to very well!

That, and the greedy people who are only hurting themselves and the future. Helping yourself isn't really helping at all.
    You love my sig.

read my comic already! (sig) xRyokenx's Avatar

Back when I used to live in NC you'd see tons of wrecks whenever it rained... and the odd times it snowed, people really got into some serious ****. One day I got stuck doing 80 in bumper to bumper traffic during pouring rain, you couldn't see but 10ft max in front of you... and that was if you're lucky.

People won't be doing 80 for too much longer. Electric cars are going to become what you mainly see on the road... and to be more efficient you're gonna drive slower and not be in such a bigass vehicle like the ones now. I can't wait, I do not want to pay for gas.

When people think EVERYTHING can be downloaded:

*description*

Heres my new GUI, it was a personal project and only I have the files, it wont be open to download.

*description*

person:OMG WHERE TO DL THAT IS SO COOOOOOOL!

People who won't pick up a phone during the pause between rings. They have to wait until it's actually ringing before lifting it. What's that all about?
    Then there's those who, when faced with a computer who's monitor has shut down due to inactivity, insist on wiggling the mouse continually until the screen has come back on.

Quote Originally Posted by noopypoop View Post
    People with bad spelling /grammar online. It makes it seem like you could care less
    Erm, the expression is couldn't care less...

http://dictionary.reference.com/help...guage/g09.html

Quote Originally Posted by aintnothang View Post
    Think of a way to simulate a real bullet hole, like shooting it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dilphat View Post
    I hate...

The thought that gas will become $5 per gallon really soon.

good sir, we in the UK would love to pay $5 per gallon, were paying about $12 at the moment and its set to go up again!

Mary had a little lamb. It bumped into a pylon. Ten thousand volts went up its arse and turned its wool to nylon!

read my comic already! (sig) xRyokenx's Avatar

I also hate the road this nation appears to be going down. Rich people sitting and farting on their money which is helping this recession. Wages going down or staying the same while prices raise up. I dunno... to me it just seems like we're on the road to anarchy. But I'm a little paranoid. Maybe for this Halloween I'll dress like an old dude with long white hair wearing a robe carrying a sign saying "The End is Near" or something, hehe.

I hate it when people expect sympathy or remorse.
    You did this to yourself, you are the cause of your anguish.
    Grow a pair.

I hate it when people demand compassion.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a loving, empathic person, but it is mine to give when and how I choose. Just because you're too blind, selfish or stupid to see what you screwed up doesn't mean I'm going to feel sorry for you.

Ok, rant over.

I also hate the door-to-door religious salespeople. If I wanted to be a part of your group, I would be. Package up crazy however you want, it's still crazy.

I hate it when you stub your toe in the dark. It always hurts, you can't yell, and it's always in a strange house.

Where the hell is the "any" key? HackSore's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xmastree View Post
    People who won't pick up a phone during the pause between rings. They have to wait until it's actually ringing before lifting it. What's that all about?
    Thats reminded me of something i really hate and experience a lot in my current job, people who pick up the phone and stay silent, no hello or anything, just silence, waiting for you to talk.
    Why would you do that?

Measure once, curse twice nevermind1534's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nil8 View Post
    I also hate the door-to-door religious salespeople. If I wanted to be a part of your group, I would be. Package up crazy however you want, it's still crazy.
    I don't like them either. I don't like door-to-door salesmen, especially the ones trying to sell/market their religion. Once, I got a guy selling doors, door to door.

I hate people who say luminous when they mean fluorescent.

Quote Originally Posted by aintnothang View Post
    Think of a way to simulate a real bullet hole, like shooting it.