Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: You know what I hate?!?

Is awesome

Default Re: You know what I hate?!?

I don't really hate a whole lot. I dislike bad drivers, but we are all bad drivers at times. I dislike our government, but I don't think that anything we can do will help it out. I dislike gas prices, but I can't do anything about it (and my car is effficient enough, enough not to worry too hard).

I dislike being broke, dumb, and fat- but I'm not going to do anything about it anyway. So I'm not worried, and I don't care.

But not caring is one of the problems with people. I hate people not caring.
    You love my sig.

I am Jack's smirking revenge. 985323's Avatar

I hate it when they make horrible movie sequels, for example the third Jaws movie was just craptastic
    Will

Stupidity feeds my children blueonblack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 985323 View Post
    I hate it when they make horrible movie sequels, for example the third Jaws movie was just craptastic
    Yes!!! When they take a perfectly good movie that should have just been left the hell alone and try to squeeze more dollars out of it. The Matrix is a fine example. As was Pirates of the Caribbean. It even happens with sequel sequels. Terminator was excellent. Terminator 2 was ALSO excellent, and tied up all the loose ends nicely. Terminator 3 was just a last-gasp-let's-be-sure-we-got-every-last-drop-of-money-out-of-this-thing-we-wpossibly-can piece of garbage.
    ________
    Dc marijuana dispensaries
    Last edited by blueonblack; 02-24-2011 at 02:57 PM.

Go ahead, impress me Spacehonkey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xRyokenx View Post
    I also hate the road this nation appears to be going down. Rich people sitting and farting on their money which is helping this recession. Wages going down or staying the same while prices raise up.
    You're so right. I have the perfect example. When minimum wages went up a few years back I was sitting in my car at a local store waiting for my wife and I overheard this one woman talking way to loud on her cell phone, hate that too. She said that since minimum wage just went up that they need to raise the prices in her store. Now how the hell is raising the minimum wage suppose to help out the economy if greedy business owners just raise the prices on their items in response?

Now on to what else I hate. Just last week I took my family to Disneyland so all my examples are from this trip.

1. I hate people who think the world revolves around them.
    2. I hate people who take two parking spaces or park way left/right in their spot so if you park next to them you can't open your door.
    3. I hate people who step into the flow of walking traffic and then just stop preventing anyone else from getting by. Why don't you step to the side to tie your shoe, dig in your bag or let your friend taste whatever you're drinking or eating.
    4. I hate people who act like they didn't see you pushing your small kid in a stroller and cut you off causing you to slow down or stop all together.
    5. I hate people how act like they didn't see you standing in line and cut in front of you and then give you attitude when you tell them you were next.
    6. I hate people who don't watch or care what their kid is doing.
    7. I hate people who are lazy and throw their trash on the ground. Come on there's a trash can about every 30 feet in Disneyland.
    8. I hate people who stand in front of little kids to see the parade or show. I'm a tall guy and I always stand in the back to let shorter people see.
    9. I hate people who expect something in return. Whatever happened to doing something for someone just to be nice?
    10. I hate people who brake, damage or put graffiti on stuff. All you're doing is making the experience trashy for everyone who comes after you.
    11. I hate people who write on things saying they were there. I don't care if John was here in 2006 or who is from the Class of '08.
    12. I hate people who wear clothes to small for their body. If you're a large man/woman/child put on clothes that fit.

Well as you can tell I hate a lot of people. I could gone on some more but I don't want to hog this thread up.
    *****COMMON SENSE AIN'T COMMON*****

read my comic already! (sig) xRyokenx's Avatar

Yeah, one of the main things causing me stress right now is the future of this nation... I'll leave it at "I think it's getting nearer to time for a revolution." as I could go on for hours. Waaaaay too much to figure out, lol...

wanna know what I hate? Those inconsiderate asses in my apartment complex who take their laundry out before the spin-dry cycle is done. That way, when I put my money in the machine and turn it on, I get to pay for the last 3 minutes of their wash!!!! Today it happened for the 2nd time. The first time I left a polite note on the wall as a reminder of what that causes, today I left a note on the dryer that the bastard's laundry is still in reading;
    "you took your laundry out before the dry cycle was finished and cost me an extra $2, to help you remeber next time I jerked off on your clothes!"

I am seriously about to start whoopin some neighbor-ass...
    "At the midpoint on the journey of life, I found myself in a dark forest, for the clear path was lost..." -Dante Alighieri

read my comic already! (sig) xRyokenx's Avatar

Nice one jd!

My mom used to dig through my trash and nag about every little thing in there, such as tests and homework from two years before, etc. (no, nothing disturbing), so I left a note in there saying "Hey mom, when you finish digging through the trash please empty it. Thanks, Anthony" She didn't dig through the trash after that.

I'm going to try and remember some humorous ways I've handled stuff I can't stand and I'll post whatever I think up.

Know what I hate? My Epson C84 printer. It was complaining about some service item due, so I downloaded an app to reset it. But it was so overdue that it wouldn't even talk to the computer in the first place.

How much did I hate it? I threw it out the window! It's in the bin now...

I also have a HP 970 I was given, so I'm using that now, but it needs ink. I have Epson ink...

Bah!

Quote Originally Posted by aintnothang View Post
    Think of a way to simulate a real bullet hole, like shooting it.

Quote Originally Posted by Spacehonkey View Post
    ............... Now how the hell is raising the minimum wage suppose to help out the economy if greedy business owners just raise the prices on their items in response?
    I hate it when people don't understand basic economics and blame things on greedy people...

C'mon, this IS basic economics. The cost of items IS directly proportionate to the wages you pay them to make/stock/sell those items. If you pay someone more to do the job, the cost has to come from somewhere. Now the people on minimum wage (which is NEVER supposed to support anyone by design), are still basically paying the same for the item, but those people who make anything more than minimum wage are now paying more for that item to fund the increase in minimum wage.

Minimum wage is ONLY meant for students or as a job to help you through college or to get another job. That and a supplement income for seniors. It was never meant to be able to live off of.

...and I hate people give up in life and blame it on getting old... Dig a hole, fall in it and pull the dirt in after yourself already!
    "...Dumb all over, A little ugly on the side... "...Frank Zappa...

Go ahead, impress me Spacehonkey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Airbozo View Post
    I hate it when people don't understand basic economics and blame things on greedy people...

C'mon, this IS basic economics. The cost of items IS directly proportionate to the wages you pay them to make/stock/sell those items. If you pay someone more to do the job, the cost has to come from somewhere. Now the people on minimum wage (which is NEVER supposed to support anyone by design), are still basically paying the same for the item, but those people who make anything more than minimum wage are now paying more for that item to fund the increase in minimum wage.

Minimum wage is ONLY meant for students or as a job to help you through college or to get another job. That and a supplement income for seniors. It was never meant to be able to live off of.
    I hate people who won't admit when they are wrong.

I would like to think I'm not one of those people. I am humbled by your words Airbozo and I stand corrected. What you said makes perfect sense and now I understand why the business owner raised her prices.
    *****COMMON SENSE AIN'T COMMON*****