Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: You know what I hate?!?

duct tape can fix anything Tavarin's Avatar

Default Re: You know what I hate?!?

I like these discussions. And I am about to make a very long list, but I am a very happy and relatively stress free person, these are mostly things that really annoy me.

I also the word you a lot in my explanations, it's not targeting anyone in specific, it's just the way I formulate my thoughts.

Also read the entire sentences or you might get the wrong idea.

1) Large groups of people who walk really slowly. Honestly, you have legs, learn to use them. At least if it's one person you can get around them, but when it's a group it's nearly impossible without walking on the road (I walk on the road a lot).

2) Emo's (especially those who don't have any real problems). Honestly people (if you can call them that), stop complaining, get off your lazy asses, and go do something positive. They make the people around them depressed with all their s***, and further, they look like idiots.

3) Slim healthy girls who think their overweight. And the media that puts that in these womens heads.

4) Fat ugly girls who think their hot and dress like sluts. I don't want to see that, it's repulsive. At least cover yourself up decently. It's the middle of a crowded city, and these people are everywhere.

5) Fat people who complain about their weight, but aren't willing to do anything about it. I don't mind overweight people who accept themselves.

6) Over-zealous mac owners who's only real argument for having a mac is the fact that there aren't viruses on that, wehn we all know that's going to change when they gain market share.

7) Mac commercials, because most of the time they're based off small issues that only a few people had, or are flat out lies to trick stupid people.

Stupid people who think they're smart. If you are stupid at least be willing to accept the help of those smarter than you, instead of ignorantly making things worse.

9) Religious people who (with me being an atheist) tell me I'm going to hell. Who is to say that you are right, believe in what you want to, but don't bring me down because I won't follow you.

10) People who think evolution is not a fact. It is a fact people, learn to accept it.

11) Drugs, and the weak minded people who use them. Not people who use prescription drugs to make themselves better, but the use of illegal drugs just for fun. It brings down society and only causes problems.

12) Mixed drinks. You should only drink alcohal if you like the taste of it. If you're drinking a mixed drink it means you're trying to mask the alcohals taste just so you can get it effects. It's weak and stupid.

13) Mental weakness. There are times when you do need to give in to someone else and follow what they say. But if you strongly dissagree with what someone tells you to do, stand up for yourself.

14) People who complain about violent video games when every other art median has the same violence in it. Video games are an art, let's let them do what all other art does.

15) Pointless lawsuits. The famous "sueing McDonalds for spilling coffee on yourself" one comes to mind. These lawsuits are a waste of time, resources, and money. They also bring down the economy.

16) Stupid juries who let the above mentioned lawsuits pass.

17) Negligent parents who bvlame TV and video games and whatever else for making their kids brats when everyone knows it was the parents faults. Take responsibility for your children and raise them well, don't excpect TV to do your job.

1 Spam. It's a waste of time and resources.

19) People who waste the time and resources of everyone else (ie. spammers, virus makers, people who take 6 hours to order something at a fast food joint, etc...)

20) George W. Bush and pretty much the entire republic party of the united states.

21) People who think words are bad when it's really the intentions behind them that make them bad, not the words themselves. Words can't be bad, it's the thoughts behind them that are.

22) Oversold movies, and planes, so when you walk in (having paid money for this) the place is literally completely full and you have noweher to sit.

23) Cheaters, and anyone who uses someone else.

24) The lack of social darwinisim. This world is far too overpopulated, and something needs to be done about it.

24) So many more things that if I kept going you'd never actually read any of this.

So there's a sampling of the things I hate/dislike. And I am a happy person, I could make a list of likes/loves just as long. But hate is so much more fun.

I mod everything I touch. Indybird's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tavarin View Post
    21) People who think words are bad when it's really the intentions behind them that make them bad, not the words themselves. Words can't be bad, it's the thoughts behind them that are.
    Straight from George Carlin. Nice.

I'm liking your list, I didn't disagree with one single thing.

-Indybiird

moms so called "food" x.x

Quote Originally Posted by aintnothang View Post
    Think of a way to simulate a real bullet hole, like shooting it.

hm.. the future for me

yes life made another drastical turn and now im completely ****ed up beyond anything ever thought of

Stupidity feeds my children blueonblack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FrooP View Post
    now im completely ****ed up beyond anything ever thought of
    Wow, sounds serious. Anything we can help with?
    ________
    Honda cbf600
    Last edited by blueonblack; 02-24-2011 at 03:07 PM.

Like a Lightning Bolt in Your Cheerios! Drum Thumper's Avatar

I hate how long it takes to format a 2 gig SD disk into FAT. Stupid camera lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by artoodeeto View Post
    aw heck guys. We're modders. Let's just build our own, shall we?

DrumThumper.net || The Brewing Art ||
    My Flickr Stream

100% Recycled Pixels. Twigsoffury's Avatar

read my comic already! (sig) xRyokenx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Twigsoffury View Post
    What a pointless website.