Page 45 of 87 FirstFirst ... 35404142434445464748495055 ... LastLast

Thread: TBCS New Members Introductory Thread

Fresh Paint

Default Re: TBCS New Members Introductory Thread

Hi all. I like what i see in the way of mods on this site. As someone who has been interested in all things mechanical for about 30 years and in the last couple of years PC's, i am keen to try and mate the two. A lot of you modders have already achieved this and to you i say well done. I am only to happy to lend an ear if anyone has any technical questions (mechanical).

Thanks,
    Gazza

Hi boys and girls. I'm new to the forums but,not to the world of systems or customizing.
    Just built my new interim system (which will become a HTPC later). 5 years after my last build....yeah,it was good enough to stand the test of time,it was time for an upgrade. More upgrades and mods for the future are planned.

Default Hello from New England!

Hey guys. My name is Rich, I'm from New Hampshire, and I'm on a mission to bring wooden PC cases to the masses (I know...crazy idea). Here's a few pics of my latest work:

And some older stuff:

Rich
    Custom Wooden Case Builder

Looks really good! Welcome to TBCS
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothair View Post
    I guess it's just widely used and has had some of the best people in the world work on it, costing a ridiculous amount of money, for no actual reason. :/
    Have you checked out the front page lately?
    Projects:
    Moe's Tavern | Sponsored by: Mimo Monitors, Crucial, Thermaltake
    Book Of Knowledge

Fresh Paint

Hi to everyone

Nice forum you all have here.

Hi everyone! I am new to modding and building computers. Me and some friends just started ordering parts to put together a gaming machine and found this forum on modding. Everything I've seen on this site looks great so far, and I look forward to posting a worklog and hearing your feedback.

Hello all!

I'm planning on buying a new case soon and giving it a respray and custom window; nothing fancy really especially seeing as I am a student and on a low budget. Anyway I found TBCS and thought this would be a great place to look for some inspiration! Love the site!

Cheers!

Katana

Fresh Paint

Hi everyone,

I just found this place while searching around the internet for information on unique case designs. I am planning to do some of my own case designs eventually, when I can find the time. I've been a mechanical engineer & machinist for several years, and I have my own business building custom race car simulators.

I'm also trying to hunt down a custom computer builder who I met at nVision a year or two ago, who was from Washington, and showing off his incredible skills. Unforunately, I lost his business card and his email address (he had emailed me once). I just thought I would mention that in case he somehow ran across this post and saw this... if so, please contact me!

Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    I'm also trying to hunt down a custom computer builder who I met at nVision a year or two ago, who was from Washington, and showing off his incredible skills. Unforunately, I lost his business card and his email address (he had emailed me once). I just thought I would mention that in case he somehow ran across this post and saw this... if so, please contact me!
    If you could please describe some of his mods, someone here will probably know who he is.
    Rich
    Custom Wooden Case Builder

Welcome to everyone!
    Please enjoy your stay here at TBCS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothair View Post
    I guess it's just widely used and has had some of the best people in the world work on it, costing a ridiculous amount of money, for no actual reason. :/
    Have you checked out the front page lately?
    Projects:
    Moe's Tavern | Sponsored by: Mimo Monitors, Crucial, Thermaltake
    Book Of Knowledge