Page 30 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2025262728293031323334354080 ... LastLast

Thread: TBCS New Members Introductory Thread

How Big's Your Mouth?! gaz_the_chav's Avatar

Default Re: TBCS New Members Introductory Thread

Welcome to TBCS!

Hope you have fun and just one thing ... get modding lol!

-gaz

Welcome! We hope to see you all become regular members!
    I would really like my Thermaltake prizes... Thanks everyone for my wonderful prizes!

Welcome to all the new members, it 's fun here and the knowledge base is HUGE!...I don't feel like a noob now

Fresh Paint

Just signed up a week or so ago, been lurking for a bit longer. Decided me and another bud of mine are gonna each do our own case mods. Came here for some inspiration as well as some tips and tricks as its my first time modding. Built plenty of custom PCs, with minor modding, but the next case I do I'm gonna do just a hair more.

Hello everyone,

I juzz accidentally visited this site and found it interesting. Though am no way connected to building custom PCs, would like to learn it from the forums

Stupidity feeds my children blueonblack's Avatar

Welcome to TBCS, you're definitely in the right place if you're looking to learn. We've got some VERY talented people that frequent the place. Ask away and show us what you can do!
    “Do not trust people like me. I will take you to museums, and parks, and monuments, and kiss you in every beautiful place, so that you can never go back to them without tasting me like blood in your mouth. I will destroy you in the most beautiful way possible, and when I leave you will finally understand why storms are named after people.”

Anodized

2nd post!

I found this site a couple months ago while looking for something completely different and got sidetracked. Awesome stuff here! SO much great info! I hope that I can contribute something eventually.

I'm about to begin a ammo can case project, right after I find a suitable ammo can.

Later...

edit:
    I work for a hosting/support company, but I have spent lots of time modifying cars and other stuff besides computers. I also have a photography site in the works.
    Last edited by Will; 07-08-2009 at 10:05 AM. Reason: added background

Fresh Paint

hello all.
    I've been modding PCs for years, and I've just started to discover the multiple communities of modders online that showcase their work like the artwork it should be recognized as. I'm currently working on my fifth time consuming mod, that follows a Halo theme, with a little hodgepodge futuristic sci fi industrial flair in the mix. I'll be posting some worklogs soon

-Toltecnightmare

Hello, and Welcome to the coolest pc case modding website on the internet.
    Really like the Sci-fi projects. Can't wait to see what you have dreamed up.

Fresh Paint

heyas everyone,
    with some help from a friend, i just build my first pc. It's not modded yet, but i hope to add some cool light effects to it. I pretty much have no idea how i am going to do what i want to do, but i will discuss that in another thread. my friend is all excited that i am interested in changing the look of my pc, but he is unsure of how to help. i suppose that's it so off i go to post my question!