Page 20 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1015161718192021222324253070 ... LastLast

Thread: TBCS New Members Introductory Thread

Default Re: New Members Introductory Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Drakan290 View Post
    Hi all, i'm going to be starting up a mod here in the next month or so
    Im awaiting to see some fresh blood in the modding arena!

Quote Originally Posted by bonneyt View Post
    Hey everyone! i'm addicted to TBCS i try to check every week for new posts and mods to follow! I'm an IT pro during the day and a graphic designer by night, i don't mod pc cases much but i have done an XBOX360 controller mod, just a momentary switch wired to the right trigger for rapid fire in games like call of duty4 and halo3!

i really want to learn techniques so i can start modding like a pro!

edit ** if anyone needs any graphics designed for printing (decals, text for cases or whatever) let me know!
    your not addicted until you get called into the office and get asked wtf TBCS stands for by your boss,

You then get a bolloking for viewing TBCS when your supposed to be working, Then the boss that just gave you a bolloking gets you to fix his sons PC as he now knows you know what your talking about unlike the script kiddies that try to fix errors but fail.

not that any of that was about me

*COUGH****BULL*****COUGH****

Who said that!!!!!!

Mary had a little lamb. It bumped into a pylon. Ten thousand volts went up its arse and turned its wool to nylon!

Hello im mods-middle-name, ive been a lurker for the past few months and decided it was time to sing up, i have many idea's just lack the know how and cash.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuzzKillington View Post
    You need to stop painting indoors man.

well I'm am pcclan the same name as my and 985323 company that we'll have up and running in a few months

Fresh Paint

Hey up! I've joined in hope that I'll be able to get help with making my first mod and keep a blog of it. Thought I should do so while I have a job and some money for it. Im into medium range gaming and constantly filling my computer with useless junk. When I say medium range gaming I've got a 2.5 Dual core, 8500GT card & 2GB valueRAM. Nothing special but it runs UT3 smoothly.
    Im hoping to be able to buy a case that I can modify to basically be a UT3 billboard lol. Black and bloodsplattered with a window. Sounds simple to you guys sounds like a mammoth task to me.

Look forward to speaking to you guys!

Now making cases for the heck of it =) Waynio's Avatar

Greetings all
    visited this place many times over a few years and been well impressed with many pieces and over the past year been really getting in to modding, started with simple blowholes, then detailed windows, and now what has to be the ultimate in modding being fabrication, have made 2 chassis from sheet alluminium and seem to be getting better with each one and enjoy it quite a lot, i have learned quite a bit from peoples worklogs here and there is always new things to learn, i did not do a work log of my 1st but started my worklog half way through my latest, and am planning on doing another soon, i'll post pics in a bit

Hi folks,

I'm a semi-pro electronic music producer and label owner, dabbling in the arts of modding and generally being geeky. Avid gamer, I'm looking at continuing to improve and personalise my system and on here is brimming with useful tips so, well you see where I'm going.

That enough info? Right, now to annoy folk with LCD questions.

Fresh Paint

Hi i would like to introduce myself Tory, i recently stumbled upon this forum while looking for some painting guides. The reason i choose to stay is because a nice hobby for me is model building and have started painting cases although i havent painted actual pc's just old gaming systems and an x-box 360 just now, i have an old pc and a red light xbox 360 so im hoping to use these materials at my advantage by practicing on them with case modding, then if i can, to actual hardware inside of it. I can understand how these things can get expensive but i like to keep my hobbies cheap! Im still only 15 so i still have school to do but i imagine a lot of people here do as well.
    Hope i get along with the members of TBCS!,
    Tory

Measure once, curse twice nevermind1534's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tory681 View Post
    Hi i would like to introduce myself Tory, i recently stumbled upon this forum while looking for some painting guides. The reason i choose to stay is because a nice hobby for me is model building and have started painting cases although i havent painted actual pc's just old gaming systems and an x-box 360 just now, i have an old pc and a red light xbox 360 so im hoping to use these materials at my advantage by practicing on them with case modding, then if i can, to actual hardware inside of it. I can understand how these things can get expensive but i like to keep my hobbies cheap! Im still only 15 so i still have school to do but i imagine a lot of people here do as well.
    Hope i get along with the members of TBCS!,
    Tory
    A surprising number of us here are around your age and most of us have school and/or jobs. It is possible to mod without spending a lot; it just depends on what you want to do. You should post some pics of your work here.
    Help my mini city
    Population Industry Transport Security
    Quote Originally Posted by progbuddy View Post
    It's probably the extreme radiation from the nuclear core in your phone. Push the control rod all the way in.
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend_NY View Post
    I'm not selling it in hell I'm selling it on eBay.

Quote Originally Posted by nevermind1534 View Post
    It is possible to mod without spending a lot; it just depends on what you want to do.
    Although that is very true, Just be aware that you will get sucked in and we will never let you escape untill you produce nothing short of a masterpiece.

LOL, Just kidding, Welcome to TBCS!
    Please share your work!

Hey There,

I'm Vanille from Germany. I've been Modding for I think 2 years now.
    ATM I'm 18 years old pupil at a secondary School soon I'll go to University for studying Chemestry.

I joined cause I know this site some time and always look at some new Mods.
    And I also want to show you my new Casemod soon