Page 76 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2666717273747576777879808186 ... LastLast

Thread: TBCS New Members Introductory Thread

The floppy drive is no longer obsolete. AmEv's Avatar

Default Re: TBCS New Members Introductory Thread

^It's a lie.
    Two years. They were great. Let's make the next ones even better!

Tri.fecta

hi guys this is my first forum. I am starting a pc modding from scratch... hope it vl be successful in india. Also i need help from u in this project. Wish be that i could finish it up well in the end.

All the best for modders.

Hello all!
    After an extensive read of a fellow Canadian, J-Roc's Citrus G5 mod project log, I was inspired to see if I can do something similar. I have been lurking and finally decided its time to register, hopefully mod my version of the G5 and post it here. Have learned a lot from many of the amazing modders here on TBCS and every time I come back, its something new to see and learn! Good to be here.

i'm just curious if there is a way to post pictures of my cases on your site? a very interesting site i might add.
    Check the TOS for rules concerning links in signatures...

I met Paul Capello and the Doom 3 casemod at Maker Faire a few years back. Too awesome. I've been a model builder for a long time, and have been building PCs since high school. Currently working on my own casemod and hopefully will be able to enter it in some competitions. Enjoying the site already, and looking forward to adding more of my mods as time, money and victims permit.
    I have a hammer! I can put things together! I can knock things apart! I can alter my environment at will and make an incredible din all the while! -Calvin

Fresh Paint

Hey everyone, I'm Jon. I've been building PCs for a long time but am new to modding. For my first project, I've decided to do a mineral oil submerged PC with a monster lab theme. I've started a blog to document it all here. Hopefully it turns out well! I'm completely blown away by some of the mods I've seen on this site and it inspires me on a deep level to do something really cool.

Fresh Paint

Hey everyone. New to the forums, always looking for new inspirations and to stretch my modding further. Nothing spectacular yet, just basic "keep it simple" based on funding. Transitioning from the Military soon, looking forward to a nice bump in pay and will be putting that towards my computer habit. Hope to show the fruits of my labor here. Now on to more browsing

-Fradler

Hello my name is Dan. I'm starting in the modding, and i seek inspirations and tips for a future modding. Your site contains any hardworked case, so i'm joined you.

Hey everyone! Hope you're all good
    Tours4Fun

Quote Originally Posted by rohit8 View Post
    i'm just curious if there is a way to post pictures of my cases on your site? a very interesting site i might add.
    Not sure if you found it already, but here you go:
    http://www.thebestcasescenario.com/f...ad.php?t=23313
    Quote Originally Posted by Twigsoffury View Post
    measure for two days.
    cut once.
    In the pipeline: PRO-49776