Page 55 of 87 FirstFirst ... 545505152535455565758596065 ... LastLast

Thread: TBCS New Members Introductory Thread

Fresh Paint

Default Re: TBCS New Members Introductory Thread

Hey guys,

I've come to this forum mostly to share my case modding worklogs, and check out what else you have on offer.

I hope you'll enjoy my company as much as I'll enjoy yours!

~Whispermod

Fresh Paint

Hello guys, Timlander here. I registered here so that I could take a look at all the awesome case mods and well as possibly post my own here soon. Since I love doing case mods myself I am always seeking new and great moding website such as this. I am currently in college getting degrees in CIT and business admin. Iv been moding and water cooling for about 2 years now, but building custom PC's since around 1998. So I suppose that's about it.

Oh this was my bad I did not realize that I had already made a post in here. =*( Sorry about that, if an admin wants to delete this message that is fine.

Fresh Paint

hi everyone, i would like to introduce my self here,i hope everyone welcomes me here,
    i join this forum because i want to lear more about diff, art, hope everyone help me,thanks and more power!

Hello, I'm new! *duh* lol

I'm working on a custom case for my computer, Its an old Lane furniture Cedar cabinet that was really beat up looking so I refurbished it and turned that sucker into a huge case! My computer is running in the cabinet right now but as a modder things are never really "done" there is still much more to do to this cabinet, I'm looking for a thicker motherboard tray hopefully out of steel or thick aluminum, I'm also planning on building my own water cooling system completely out of polished Copper even the lines!
    So far my plan for that is...
    Two LARGE Pickle jars as reservoir's TWO brand new copper heater cores for a 60's Ford Mustang, a few Thermaltake Aquabay M4 HDD Waterblock's, EK Waterblocks EK-Supreme HF - Full Copper - Rev 2, and I'm up for suggestions for the other waterblocks as long as its 100% copper... I also need a large pump I was thinking of raiding the pond supply section at the hardware store, Any suggestions?

Fresh Paint

Hi I'm BobDa.

I started building my own computers back when Half-Life 2 came out a few years back. I tried my hand at some light mods, painting and dvd drive stealthing but nothing major.

I've been out of the PC loop for the last four years due to joining the military and living in Japan from 2007-2009. One would think Japan would be a haven for a computer geek... but alas living on base with dial up being the only(and extremely expensive) option for internet makes spending big bucks on a pc pretty useless.

Well now I'm a civilian again with a lot more spare time on my hands than I've been used to. What to do what to do? Get back into modding that's what! Right after I build myself an up to date gaming pc I plan on buying a spare case for the sole purpose of modding. I absolutely love anything post apocalyptic so that will more than likely be the inspiration for my first full fledged mod.

I joined this website to learn what I can from you extremely talented folks, and once I begin modding I will be sure to make a log and share it with all of you!

Hi. My name is Adam. I'm new here. I hope this doesn't violate any rules, but I wanted to give Cribbage fans a chance to "beta-test" a Cribbage-like game that I invented with a friend over the past couple of weeks.

We're biased, of course, but we both enjoy it more than Cribbage. It's more challenging, more dynamic, can turn on a dime, and has a sort of "game-within-the-game" aspect that adds a whole different level. Cribbage players will pick it up pretty easily, but it has some major differences that really make it its own game.

I'm not trying to sell anything; I just wanted to pass it along and get feedback. The rules are pretty well complete, but I'm definitely open to suggestions.

Anyway, you can view the rules here:

http://exelgraf.com/absolute-zero.htm

There's contact info on the Web page, and you can download the rules as a Rich Text document.

Thanks! I hope to hear from you. If it catches on, you can say you were there when it happened.

So are you interested in computer mods, or just getting feedback on your game and backlinks?

Hello all,
    My name is camellia from australia.
    Also like the other, i join in this forum to expand more my knowledge and want to have more friends around the world.
    Looking forward to being a part of the community.
    Thanks.
    ---------------------------
    Open Source Development

Fresh Paint

Hi guys...
    I don't know what to say really..
    but I haven't really dug into this forums and I am looking forward to it.
    I have a modded HAF 932 showcased on youtube *s16non, as well as EVGA forums and ocn.
    Enjoy!!
    shashooots
    v1ral

Fresh Paint

Hello guys!!! I'm new here.. My name is Miguel Povh aka Mpovh, I'm Brazilian, from Campo Grande (MS).
    My hobby is Casemodding, and I will go to post my project here