Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My eBay Thread..

Default My eBay Thread..

Ive got some computer hardware up on eBay. Here's my link. I know we aren't allowed to sell here but I believe we are allowed to link to eBay. Check out my stuff. I am moving and will be constantly putting computer hardware up on eBay so add me to your favorites.

eBay Link

Sincerely,
    UL_NY
    I'm not afraid to take a stand everybody come take my hand we'll walk this road together, through the storm whatever weather, cold or warm just let you know that, you're not alone holla if you feel that you've been down the same road..

Default Re: My eBay Thread..

yup, linking to ebay auctions is no problem at all. It is the only form of selling we do allow.
    "At the midpoint on the journey of life, I found myself in a dark forest, for the clear path was lost..." -Dante Alighieri

Thank You!
    I'm not afraid to take a stand everybody come take my hand we'll walk this road together, through the storm whatever weather, cold or warm just let you know that, you're not alone holla if you feel that you've been down the same road..

Well, I'm currently winning your Storpack Hot Swap Terabyte Drive! Yay me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothair View Post
    I guess it's just widely used and has had some of the best people in the world work on it, costing a ridiculous amount of money, for no actual reason. :/
    Have you checked out the front page lately?
    Projects:
    Moe's Tavern | Sponsored by: Mimo Monitors, Crucial, Thermaltake
    Book Of Knowledge

Good luck man! Im kinda mad those 2900pro's didn't sell for more! I was hoping at least 300 but 250 isn't bad either. They we're brand freaking new and they were the ones that we're outta stock EVERYWHERE because EVERYONE wanted them! Darn!! Anyways yell keep an eye on my eBay page ill be putting alota stuff up soon including my Ferrari Themed Lian-Li case with custom radiator and fans. Check out the pics and let me know what you guys think. I don't make any deals here because it is against board policy but if you are looking for parts for computer either liquid cooling or anything at all really, let me know I want to get this stuff on eBay ASAP! It's gonna be time to move soon and my basement is still full of computer parts! Email me at ODzundza@Gmail.com.

UL_NY

I'm finally putting my modified Lian-Li case on eBay so im just gonna link to it here.. If anyone is interested, follow the link.

Lian-Li V2000

Check it out.. Its just collecting dust here.. Maybe someone can mod more to it and make something cool out of it.. Not that its not cool enough looking already..

Over 75 Custom PC's in 20 years TheGreatSatan's Avatar

Who in the hell will buy it with no pic?
    WH1T3 0U7
    Modified Thermaltake View 37
    Intel 9900K, MSI Z390A, 128GB (32GB x4) GSkill Royal 3200MHz, RTX 3080 Vision, EVGA Nu Audio, 1TB Silicon Power SSD, EVGA 1300G2, ID cooling 360mm AiO, LG 3440 x 1440

I'm not selling it in hell I'm selling it on eBay. Also if you had bothered to follow the link in the post above to eBay, you would see the pics..

I look forward to seeing what else you have soon!
    “An intelligent hell would be better than a retarded paradise”
    -Victor Hugo

Measure once, curse twice nevermind1534's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend_NY View Post
    I'm not selling it in hell I'm selling it on eBay.
    You've been sigquoted. You might want to mention in the auction that you don't ship to hell.
    Help my mini city
    Population Industry Transport Security
    Quote Originally Posted by progbuddy View Post
    It's probably the extreme radiation from the nuclear core in your phone. Push the control rod all the way in.
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend_NY View Post
    I'm not selling it in hell I'm selling it on eBay.