Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Beer - Do you drink it ?

Default Re: Beer - Do you drink it ?

So many beers I never have heard of.

But there are some Corona drinkers here ! Yay ! I think that is the best beer I've tasted.
    Smooth and good taste. Just thinking of an ice cold bottle of that makes my mouth go all wet ! And don't forget the lime
    Xbox 360 | Canon EOS 400D | Creative I-Trigue 3400

Quote Originally Posted by SnowFox View Post
    So many beers I never have heard of.

But there are some Corona drinkers here ! Yay ! I think that is the best beer I've tasted.
    Smooth and good taste. Just thinking of an ice cold bottle of that makes my mouth go all wet ! And don't forget the lime
    Chihuahua is better... Fond memories of living and working in Denver. First day of spring we would head to the Paramount Cafe on the mall and order a "Bucket 'o Dogs" and spicy fries and watch the sudden explosion of skin.
    "...Dumb all over, A little ugly on the side... "...Frank Zappa...

I like me a cold Corona w/lime and a shot of Patron

Oh!..I love Bass and Guiness for a long sit down in a bar w/good friends on a hot day.
    In a time of chimpanzees I was a monkey.

Quote Originally Posted by p0Pe View Post
    WTF! where did carlsberg and tuborg go!?!?! -.-
    Hehe !

You have to remember that these guys dont live near Denmark or so.
    Carlsberg does work.
    Xbox 360 | Canon EOS 400D | Creative I-Trigue 3400

I've got the madcow, what's your excuse? Bopher's Avatar

I usually stick with my 3 favorites.

Michelob (Not the Ultra junk, bleh!)
    Sam Adams Boston Lager
    and of course I couldn't consider myself Irish if I didn't enjoy my Guinness;

"I hope you like Guinness, sir. It's a perfect substitute for... food."

"Technical neglect is one of the worst kinds of neglect, won't you sponsor an octal or adsl2 card so they can someday grow up into big capable adsl2+ cards? random celebrity does."

read my comic already! (sig) xRyokenx's Avatar

I personally haven't drank much alcohol. Even when I smell it I get light headed. That and I'm underage, I'd like to keep from doing stuff that gives people reasons to get on my ass. In other news ginger and root beer is good if you get the right brands. As it would seem, it's the same as beer: when mass produced it sucks.

funny beer story ...

Heineken ... "refreshes the parts other beers do not reach" ... used to be their advertising slogan, in Europe at least. When they launched the beer in China someone at the advertising agency translated the slogan rather badly.

It came out as "Heineken ... brings your relatives back from the dead".

As you may or may not know the Chinese worship their ancestors ... the slogan did not go down well. In fact they got thousands of complaints and it took about ten years of dedicated publicity before they got anywhere in the Chinese market as a result.

CB

Nice one CB

I personally don't drink. It not because I'm underage I just don't like the idea of substances messing with my head. Also people who drink to escape problems are weak in my opinion, yea I have rough time but I ride it out. I don't really care what you do though if you like an occasional drink then thats fine by me . Just remember "look man I was drunk" isn't an excuse if you messed with me or mine.
    In Progress An Updated (Mac) Classic
    Completed Performa, BOX
    Hiatus Highrise
    Upcoming NightShift
    Cancelled Dell XPS, Framed, Busy

I've got the madcow, what's your excuse? Bopher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chaksq View Post
    Just remember "look man I was drunk" isn't an excuse if you messed with me or mine.
    Nice.. I remember relaying a story about an all night drinking party on here once when I was about 16. Yeah, lets say I never have drank that much ever again and that was 10 years ago.

"Technical neglect is one of the worst kinds of neglect, won't you sponsor an octal or adsl2 card so they can someday grow up into big capable adsl2+ cards? random celebrity does."

Practice random acts of generosity Omega's Avatar

I don't drink but It's fun to mess with my neighbors who leave their beer out overnight (outside) to chill it 'cause they're lazy

I'll go out there at 2am (like I just did) and put it on top of the basketball hoop

Don't worry guys, though, it's just budwieser

but it's still funny to hear them talk about how their beer got on top of the hoop somehow.

i5-3570k @ 4.40GHz // R9 380X @ 1020MHz // 2x Samsung 850 EVO SSDs // 2x 2TB HDDs
    Fractal Design Define R2 XL "Monolith"