Thread: That 70's Show

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

Default That 70's Show

Okay, so... what happened to Eric and Kelso? Anyone know or watch the show?

I guess its been awhile since I last watched this show, everything is changed around!

People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

Default Re: That 70's Show

I was really diggin That 80's Show in the first season but it was cut because it refrenced a diffrent drug than pot.

I havent seen 70's show in quite some time.

that 70's show is long over and just plays reruns. In the last season eric is supposed to be like in Africa and Kelso is at cop camp (I think). It sucked as everyone became like a characature of themselves and it was way over exaggerated (like everytime you heard fes talk he got gayer and gayer, and hyde couldnt open his mouth without a drug refferance, and I dont think jackie said anything but how beautiful she was and how much fes sucks).
    The last season just had horrible writing and horrible acting.

Yea I've noticed. It really sucks big time, I miss the old episodes. I wonder what happened. Maybe new writers or something?
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

hey that's what happens when young actors grow up in front of you on a TV sitcom--They (hopefully) move on just like you and I do
    In a time of chimpanzees I was a monkey.

I've got the madcow, what's your excuse? Bopher's Avatar

Yeah, I don't really like nay of the last season, a lot were funny but more were bad I think.
    I think the reason they had Topher Grace out that last season was he had been tapped for Spiderman 3. I thought he was pretty good in that.

"Technical neglect is one of the worst kinds of neglect, won't you sponsor an octal or adsl2 card so they can someday grow up into big capable adsl2+ cards? random celebrity does."

Would You kindly... luciusad2004's Avatar

Wait... if Eric is in Africa... does that mean him and Donna dont get together. I stopped watching it a long time ago, but I hate it when writers ruin the happy endings that everybody has been expecting in a television series for God knows how many seasons. True it might be more "real to life" but damn it, if they have been a couple that i have been following for five seasons they damn well better get together in the end or I'm going to be horrible disappointed.

Another example of this is scrubs, JD and Eliot were on and off FOREVER, and then one day the writers must have been like... "Lets screw with everything the fans are thinking and just make JD break up w/ her for no reason right after he finally gets her." I was like... wtf. I was SOOOO happy when they finally got together, and in the next episode ... it was ruined, forever.

Sorry for the rant.
    What if I'm a Snowstorm burning
    What if I'm a world unturning.

Both the actors went to work on movies , eric, spiderman 3, and kelso , the guardian

Quote Originally Posted by Durrthock View Post
    Both the actors went to work on movies , eric, spiderman 3, and kelso , the guardian
    !!!

LMAO! Wow. I am so dumb sometimes. I have never once made the connection of Eric Foreman and Spider Man...

...I also never knew he was such a smarmy little bastard. lol vvv

I guess I've always envisioned him as the guy he plays on That 70's Show. But that guy above is most definitely not that same guy. I guess thats the sign of a good actor? Or maybe a person who dresses up really well. meh, either/or.