Thread: <- Nub Modz ->

Fresh Paint

Default <- Nub Modz ->

Hello All!

I am new to the modding scene, but I have watched you all for sometime. I have been modding for around 2+ years thus far and have gained a lot of knowledge watching you in work logs and tutorials. So now I have a small portfolio and I would like to share with you all to gain some feed back.

This one was my first mod ever and I know that there is a rule about running straight to fabrication, but I have never really play’d by the rules. This one is a multimedia pc that was supposed to be on my TV. But months after it was built I was unhappy with the results and since reclaimed the parts and trash’d the kase. Hence, starting with a stock mod or an object mod before a fab mod. It was eventually kannibalized to upgrade my daughter’s komp. (Pikz later)

Srry there was no day pikz it was my first mod ever.

Afterwards, I began work on my daughter’s komp. This one was easier because I retreated back to a stock mod. I learned my lesson on krawl then walk--plus I already had the parts from the Living room komp. And I also learned my lesson on the pikz. This one is kalled “Keta Komp” (Daughter’s nickname.)

And now my latest work “Size Matters.” This is the one that I made for my son. The object was to make it portable so that he kan take it over to friends and whatever. It's a 10’ kube with no interior skeleton. It has 6x 1’ cubes in the corners of the big cube to hold it together. I added 3x led’s on an array to each kube to light the kase. I like this mod because it is the most intricate mod done to date (for me). I plan to make a work log on the kase, but not sure that I have the pikz to back something like that up. So.. This project is not yet in the 100% kompleted phase because when I assembled it together it had some thermal issues. So I have since added 2x 40mm fans in the front and a 40mm to the board on NB. When I have final pikz I will post them but here is the pikz that I snapp’d when it was assembled the first time. Hope you enjoy. -K

Default Re: <- Nub Modz ->

I love the inclusion of a shoulder strap on that build. Very cool!

Welcome to TBCS!

Dont worry about not having 100% of the photos, just submit what you can for the build log. We all love pictures, so the more the merrier.

\m/ d(-_-)b \m/

R9 290X+Kraken+Corsair H90, Xeon 5649@4ghz, Asus P6T-WS Pro

Wow! What a cool little cube! Amazing artwork on it too!

How about some specs on that bad boy? Kinda makes it more impressive when they know everything you squeezed in there.

Good work.

How much faster can you render the bsod? Ap1thy's Avatar

haha now theres three size matters, love the plexi work how you got the edges to glow with the blue light on it

Those are some great mods I'm liking those lit corners on the lan-like pc.

Project: Elegant-Li The boy 4rm oz's Avatar

Love the cube. Soul Reever, nice.
    Project: Elegant-Li *NEW*
    Project: Alpha FINISHED
    Project: LEXA Revival FINISHED
    Project: LEXA FINISHED Bit-Tech MOTM Nominee October 08