Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Teh gay test

Practice random acts of generosity Omega's Avatar

Default Re: Teh gay test

Quote Originally Posted by noopypoop View Post
    Ok this conversation is REALLY scaring the crap outta me now. /me hides
    There's nothing really here to be scared about. Human sexuality is a natural part of life.

i5-3570k @ 4.40GHz // R9 380X @ 1020MHz // 2x Samsung 850 EVO SSDs // 2x 2TB HDDs
    Fractal Design Define R2 XL "Monolith"

I agree with Bprime, I thought the first post was funny as hell but the following responses keep getting better. I'd like to ask you to be sure not to get carried away though. Sexuality, preferences, talking about yourself is perfectly fine as is joking and a little picking on each other. So far it's been a very friendly and open barrel of laughs. Just don't get obscene okay?
    "At the midpoint on the journey of life, I found myself in a dark forest, for the clear path was lost..." -Dante Alighieri

I'm still trying to figure out my point with this...Unity, I think!! LoL

In a time of chimpanzees I was a monkey.

read my comic already! (sig) xRyokenx's Avatar

I like the one on the left but I'm not so sure about the one on the right...

wanna see somthing cool? Get your eyes about 12-15" from the screen and cross them a bit. The image paul posted above will turn into 3 images with your eyes crossed. focus on the one in the middle to see Doom 3 in 3D.
    "At the midpoint on the journey of life, I found myself in a dark forest, for the clear path was lost..." -Dante Alighieri

Jon i just noticed, you disabled your rep aswell?

I'm glad you folks felt comfortable enough to voice your preferrences here on the forums--Just know that you have a safe haven here, and that it doesn't change how I feel about 'yall--You people are the BEST.
    In a time of chimpanzees I was a monkey.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Sky View Post
    I'm glad you folks felt comfortable enough to voice your preferrences here on the forums--Just know that you have a safe haven here, and that it doesn't change how I feel about 'yall--You people are the BEST.
    And we're all thankful for having such a reasonable place to chat online on.

And I'm fine with it all as long as no one takes it too far in an effort to hurt someone. And just because someone may disagree with something like this, doesn't mean we'd have to fight either. I have a friend who I've known for 13 or 14 years. He's a conservative and a catholic, and he doesn't really support anything gay. Yet he still supports me and is still a good friend.

My best friend let me know the same time he told his parents... saw it first on MySpace after he told me to check... I didn't care, lol... it suits him in my opinion. So yeah... open mindedness for the win!

EDIT: Plus there's never a dull conversation when I'm with him, lol. Ahh, good times, good times.