Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The super bowl

Default The super bowl

I didn't watch the super bowl because my cable went out 5 minutes before the game started. Haha. I'm not a huge football fan so it wasn't a big disappointment. It was more funny than anything. I bet there were some pissed people in my area though.
    My guess is that someone hacked their systems somehow because in the five years that I have had cable it hasn't been out once except for power outages and thats not the cable companies fault.

Anyone else have any similar stories?

Practice random acts of generosity Omega's Avatar

Default Re: The super bowl

I've been playing CoD4 and I think I might just continue that trend.

i5-3570k @ 4.40GHz // R9 380X @ 1020MHz // 2x Samsung 850 EVO SSDs // 2x 2TB HDDs
    Fractal Design Define R2 XL "Monolith"

read my comic already! (sig) xRyokenx's Avatar

This link here...
    ...says it all.

Quote Originally Posted by tinker View Post
    I didn't watch the super bowl because my cable went out 5 minutes before the game started. Haha. I'm not a huge football fan so it wasn't a big disappointment. It was more funny than anything. I bet there were some pissed people in my area though.
    My guess is that someone hacked their systems somehow because in the five years that I have had cable it hasn't been out once except for power outages and thats not the cable companies fault.

Anyone else have any similar stories?

Dont worry, you havent missed any good commercials anyway. Although the audi R8 was pretty funny

I came, I saw, I conquered killergamer's Avatar

I hate football! Every time I cheer for a team they lose! Every year my team has lost! I give up. I think it is a major waste of my time. (Not like I have much going on though...)

EDIT: I'm over to the giants! There my team won this year.

This year just plane SUCKED for commercials. And the half time sucked there weren’t any tit's... JK The singer was good but I thought there was going to be some thing better?
    Last edited by killergamer; 02-03-2008 at 11:10 PM. Reason: You know what Im over to the giants! There my team won!
    [Kayin] 7:38 pm: Actually, during a hostile takeover, Satan's left nut and all his crabs beat Satan at the board meeting (he didn't know that his crabs held stock)
    and so we're owned by a conglomerate of pubic lice and the left testicle of the Prince of the Powers of the Air.

Yay Giants!
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, con a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyse a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects"

Robert A. Heinlein

Giants did a good job shutting down the Pats. Although saying that is blasphemous as I live in MA.

Ehh, I root for the Jets, as sad as that is. So my loyalties really weren't to either team. Both did a good job though.

Like a Lightning Bolt in Your Cheerios! Drum Thumper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NightrainSrt4 View Post
    Giants did a good job shutting down the Pats. Although saying that is blasphemous as I live in MA.
    Lies. The freaking refs did a great job of throwing the game. There were two pass interference calls that would have been in favor of the Pats, HAD the refs been paying attention.

Kudos to the Giants' Athletic Trainer though. 40+ years on the job, and by far the best way ever to go out.
    Quote Originally Posted by artoodeeto View Post
    aw heck guys. We're modders. Let's just build our own, shall we?

DrumThumper.net || The Brewing Art ||
    My Flickr Stream

My favorite commercial was the pepsi max one with "what is love" CLASSIC

Like a Lightning Bolt in Your Cheerios! Drum Thumper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by noopypoop View Post
    My favorite commercial was the pepsi max one with "what is love" CLASSIC
    Meh. The Thiller commercial was topnotch, as was the Budweiser/Rocky parody.
    Quote Originally Posted by artoodeeto View Post
    aw heck guys. We're modders. Let's just build our own, shall we?

DrumThumper.net || The Brewing Art ||
    My Flickr Stream