Thread: This one really works

Default This one really works

Everybody has seen all the ads for take a quick survey and earn an Xbox or whatever... of course you have to take 15 - 90 minute surveys, sign up for 41 subscriptions and somehow cancel the non cancellation contracts within 11 minutes. and of course you always hear about a friend of a friend of a cousin of your lawyer's sister who actually got the reward.
    This one is different. I am a stay at home dad with nothing but time on my hands so when I got the email asking me to take surveys and earn rewards I figured I could waste a few minutes.

Here's the way it works, you sign up, they email you surveys and questionnares which you then click on and you're done. Based on your responses they determine which surveys you qualify for, etc, etc, etc... You can do as few as 1 or as many as 10 or more a week.
    Each survey earns you money, even if you don't qualify they usually pitch you .50, but some can go as high as 10 or 12 dollars.
    They have a list of sponsors and rewards and as you reach higher levels you "cash in" your earnings.

I reached the $ 50.00 and cashed it in for a $ 25.00 GameStop card and here it is. As you can see I personalized it to let you guys know it was for real.

Anyway, check it out on e-rewards.com
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, con a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyse a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects"

Robert A. Heinlein

Over 75 Custom PC's in 20 years TheGreatSatan's Avatar

Default Re: This one really works

HP has similiar training you can take that gets you HUGE cuts on their products
    WH1T3 0U7
    Modified Thermaltake View 37
    Intel 9900K, MSI Z390A, 128GB (32GB x4) GSkill Royal 3200MHz, RTX 3080 Vision, EVGA Nu Audio, 1TB Silicon Power SSD, EVGA 1300G2, ID cooling 360mm AiO, LG 3440 x 1440

I've got the madcow, what's your excuse? Bopher's Avatar

I just tried to sign up but it said they weren't taking anymore people right now.

"Technical neglect is one of the worst kinds of neglect, won't you sponsor an octal or adsl2 card so they can someday grow up into big capable adsl2+ cards? random celebrity does."

I come from a land down under. simon275's Avatar

Man I came so close to delete/warning for spam then. Most of the time you get nothing. That is pretty imprevise you actually got a voucher.
    Need a sig

Bah! It's not an Australian thing.... grrr....
    Antec Sonata II | Pioneer DVR-212
    Good news! You can follow my website or follow me on twitter!

Cool man, if you say it works I believe it. I'll have to give it a shot.
    "At the midpoint on the journey of life, I found myself in a dark forest, for the clear path was lost..." -Dante Alighieri