Thread: Thank you Arctic Cold Front!!!

Default Thank you Arctic Cold Front!!!

Thanks to the cold weather, a friend of mine who is a cabinet maker / general contractor is stuck at home, bored off his ass.

I emailed him today, and just asked when he would be able to get started on building my new speaker cabinets for me. He just called me and said he can do them RIGHT NOW! They'll be ready for tonight!!!

YAY ME!

Expect some pics of the new Zigmahornets tonight or tomorrow, and a review of them asap. A review? Yes, they are based on a kit which costs very little.. total cost will be under $200 for these speakers, including materials, kit, and paying someone to build them.

I'm sooo stoked!

What are Zigmahornets?
    http://www.sixmoons.com/audioreviews...gmahornet.html

I have the same amp and cd player as this guy, and will have the speakers soon.. I've built my own custom speaker cables and source cables too, so the sound should be as good as that setup. Total cost for the system will be under $500 CAD for me, including the everything.

\m/ d(-_-)b \m/

R9 290X+Kraken+Corsair H90, Xeon 5649@4ghz, Asus P6T-WS Pro

Default Re: Thank you Arctic Cold Front!!!

At last, something positive comes from this cold snap. Enjoy your new speakers, and stay warm.
    My goal in life is to earn enough money to enjoy the lifestyle that my wife and kids do.

Default Re: Thank you Arctic Cold Front!!!

Did you get your speakers?
    My goal in life is to earn enough money to enjoy the lifestyle that my wife and kids do.