Thread: G4's "Attack of the Show"

Fresh Paint

Quote Originally Posted by ZeD
    Welcome, nice to a see a grunt around here

Zero_Distortion

w00t, hey bro. Sky is here too!

Fresh Paint

Hello all!

Brian from TheTechLounge here (Hey Terry, Paul and Grunt!). Saw the show Paul, great job, but like everyone else is saying, they should have given you more time. Your mods are a little more interesting then their chit-chat :-P

Guttenaffe, I am friends with Chris from POC. Sucks that POC died. Nice to meet you all.

Anodized

Quote Originally Posted by GruntmaN
    w00t, hey bro. Sky is here too!
    Yup im hiding out in the corner. Im glad you all agreed with me about the chit chit. Seems like that show doesnt have too much to talk about really. Then they actually get something worth talking about and they cut it short. This is the first time I watched it and maybe Im a little biased, but damn...

I would have loved to have seen this, but sadly I cancelled TechTV after G4 took over and destroyed a lot of the good things about it.

I'm back!---

I had a GREAT time---I know the show has had a bumpy ride in the last few months, but I commend them on keeping the torch lit so to speak. The cast and crew are top-notch--they love their work and it shows. Its pretty hard doing a live TV show everyday--really challanging, and time is very limited. My thanks go out to them, to the producer David Prager, and everyone who watched the show!. Thanks Folks!

Anyway here are a few shots from my trip. I stumbled upon a great cigar shop in Santa Monica around the corner from the Georgian Hotel (very nice btw)where G4 put me up.

The Georgian

Lone Wolf Cigar Company--started by James Belushi and Chuck Norris, now privately owned--Me in a relaxed mood here

Wednesday night, a bunch of guys came in for a stogie after their meeting at the Masonic lodge--very nice folks

I met a regular at Lonewolf named Victor--we shared some good talk, a fine cigar and then went to Tommy's for a burger. Victor is one of the smartest, kindest people I think I've ever met. Doesnt he look like a smaller version of "Big Pussy"? This is us in a Soprano's moment:

Picked up in style, here is my ride to the G4 studios. Warren was a great driver, took me on the scenic route:

Wooot! free drinks:

Last edited by Crimson Sky; 04-01-2005 at 08:23 PM.

ChopChopChop..

where's all the white wimmen at? you loner crim
    www computer-choppers com

OMG...Kuli-fornia girls are hot for sure

Great stuff on G4! I watch Attack of the Show regularly and I would have to say that your mods were some of the best things on there in a while, well your mods and the giant Nintendo controller

I've been looking for a case modding site with a lot to offer and this seems to be the one. So far the only "mod" I have done was make a case out of Legos, this has since fallen appart and awaits restoration

Quote Originally Posted by SillySatan
    Great stuff on G4! I watch Attack of the Show regularly and I would have to say that your mods were some of the best things on there in a while, well your mods and the giant Nintendo controller

I've been looking for a case modding site with a lot to offer and this seems to be the one. So far the only "mod" I have done was make a case out of Legos, this has since fallen appart and awaits restoration

Hey thanks!...glad to have you here--I think we would all love a worklog on that Lego case, even a simple one if you have the time-I've always liked them myself

Fresh Paint

Glad you made it back safe bro! Looks like a great time!