Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: case options...

Default case options...

I'm going to transfer my old hp to a new case. I was thinking about THIS one, cheap, looks decent. Does anybody have any pros or cons about this case or another case option. I would also like to see the raidmax astro complete.

Default Re: case options...

Looks like a nice case to me, price is right too.
    "At the midpoint on the journey of life, I found myself in a dark forest, for the clear path was lost..." -Dante Alighieri

looks good to me too. if the 2 side 80's are too noisy just mod them to 120's.
    looks like there's room.

I have two 80's w/ leds I could slap in there also. 120's sound good two though, would I just cut a new hole?

Thats what it will look like completed, kinda liked it better with the brushed look...

Assuming you plan on taking the stamped fan grilles out of the back, it looks good. Strong enough, from what the reviews say, and decent airflow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitternacht View Post
    Everyone else had quotes, and I didn't. I figured the next funny thing I see I'd throw in my sig.
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke122 View Post
    Jon, the whole post is about building a bong that changes its own water.
    Gee, it damn sure took me long enough to find and add the origin of the first quote...

I'll definitively cut those out, they seem like they'll restrict airflow. which is better, a single 120 or two 80's?I'll also make the two sides an intake rather than exhaust. No other cases in that price range look that good.

My brother actually bought that case and ended up only haveing it for a couple weeks because the sides and top were flimsy. The top could be easily be pushed in.
    EVGA P55 LE :: Intel i5-750 @ 3.8 GHz w/ Zalman 9500 :: 2x 2GB Corsair Dominator DDR3 1600 :: ATI Radeon 5850 :: Micro Center G2 64GB SSD :: Samsung F3 1TB :: Western Digital 320GB :: X-Fi Xtreme Music :: Corsair TX-750w :: Windows 7 64-Bit :: Lian Li PC-9F

Maybe its not such a good idea then...
    I'll be looking at more expensive(quality) cases now.

I like the soprano, but a little costly. The Sunbeam Silent Storm is also nice, but I don't know if I like the core fan.
    Please read the TOS regarding links in signatures. We don't take kindly to that sort of thing. -The Mods