Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: case options...

Default Re: case options...

I have a cooler master centurion 5 and it is great. easy to work in, good quality, and it only costs around 40-50 bucks, so definitely check that out. And if you have a little bit more cash, the CoolerMaster RC-690 looks like a good case, although i havent personally built with it.

[Insert Clever Saying Here]

It looks good and is 39.99 on sale at newegg. Don't like that you have to remove front panel to install drives, but has a nice window. Anybody else have any suggestions?
    Please read the TOS regarding links in signatures. We don't take kindly to that sort of thing. -The Mods

Centurion 5 is an excellent case, don't let the front panel removal deter you. It is a very good medium quality case and if it's $39.99 not much will be better.
    RIP Bucko

I like the price, quality, and style. Sounds like a good buy.
    Please read the TOS regarding links in signatures. We don't take kindly to that sort of thing. -The Mods

Seriously go for it. Although i have the unwindowed version, which is the same thing, only without a window (in case you were thinking about modding it). Yeah it is a great midrange case. Im upgrading to an Antec 900, but if you dont have a lot of cash go for the Centurion 5. BTW it has the highest rating on NewEgg so that means

I kinda want one with a door now, but still really considering the Centurion 5.

By door you mean one for the front, covering the drive bays?

Yes, I think it makes it look "cleaner".

Quote Originally Posted by aintnothang View Post
    Yes, I think it makes it look "cleaner".
    Have you ever tried stealthing the drive bays? I don't know if we have a tut here, but you can find them on the net all over.

Maybe I'll make one.
    RIP Bucko

It looks better than a door when yo u stealth them. I love that look and a tutorial would be awesome.