Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Photography

Default Re: Photography

You could fix most of thoes photo's with PhotoShop.

Also through some black and white shots in the mix. It captures more detail and gives everything a better contrast and can improve lighting.

That odd colored braclet would appear normal in BW and you might come to the conclusion that her shoes might be blue or teal. Its a bit of trickory

I subscribed to this thread. BigJohnson's Avatar

I have to say, overall the pics look very good. I might be able to find little things to change but overall a great effort. But, it may be my screen, any of the dark photos dont really come in too well. I'll have to look when I get home on a good screen. I always thought fashion photography was supposed to be bright. Like the second post, second set. And I really like that last one.

Splendid photography these, friends I am an amateur photographer and am still learning the tricks of the trade. I can feel the splendor of these snaps and this also made me think of shooting some with my girlfriend. This can solve two purposes for me I can upload them here for your comments and if you people like them I can gift those snaps to her which she would like I am convinced. Thanks for inspiring me though.

is never gonna give you up Elenril's Avatar

Thanks everyone for all your suggestions and comments

BigJohnson: Even if you can only see little things to change, please post whatever you can think of, everything helps me improve. And fashion photography isn't always bright, but I suppose with this second set I strayed further from the fashion focus and took more artistic liberty.

sussimathew: You're welcome Definitely make a thread and post your photography, we're (or at least I'm) looking forward to seeing your work!

Click for my dA page

Quote Originally Posted by DaveW
    Never leave a bright orange case outside. Magpies will attempt to gang rape it.

When shooting black and white, you can set your black and white points with photoshop to make the picture have more (or less) contrast. Makes a biiiig difference.

\m/ d(-_-)b \m/

R9 290X+Kraken+Corsair H90, Xeon 5649@4ghz, Asus P6T-WS Pro

is never gonna give you up Elenril's Avatar

I haven't heard of that before, unless I'm thinking of the same thing with a different name.... How do you do it?

Click for my dA page

Quote Originally Posted by DaveW
    Never leave a bright orange case outside. Magpies will attempt to gang rape it.

cooler than the other side of the pillow dfigravity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Elenril View Post
    This is the best one by far in my opinon...beautiful light...she almost looks as if she is a part of the tree...the colors come together perfectly! I really like your work! I was bitten by the photography bug a long time ago...I've been trying to build my own darkroom ever since!
    There is no 'ctrl' button on Chuck Norris's computer. Chuck Norris is always in control.