Thread: JigSaws Revenge

Default JigSaws Revenge

I've been wanting to do 2 things. One build a Briefcase like mod, and Two, take apart a laptop.

Ive been eyeing my Grill Set Case.

Also the old p3 dell thats been sitting around.

I started by removing the innerdz of the case, and painted it black. I took the screen out of its shell and mounted it to the back of the case.

I'm not entirely sure where Im going yet, but ive tossed around the idea of making look like a bomb. I want to see If I can make a game out of it, with a countdown, and some tricky way to disarm it. NO Real bomb or explosive parts of coarse.

After i started the next phase of this project, I realized I already had the answer of where its going. A bomb device, thats a game, with someway to disarm it? _ SAW ! I havent seen the 4th yet, but the first three were cool. Here what I have so far.

5 motherboard stand-offs & 10 - 2oz packages of sculpty's clay (elephant grey, moss green, & Hunter Green), hope mixing them together will look something like C4.

The motherboard stand off will hold a piece of plexi over the keyboard, this will be part of the challenge of disarming it, there are little holes over some letters, but not giving any hints away today.

They clay mixture worked out pretty good

Plan is to have jigsaws head on the screen explaining the situation, and what must be done to survive. I'll see if can get an example up today sometime.

Default Re: JigSaws Revenge

Ok, had some time to work on the case, I forgot I had a pyrex timer / temp gauge usually used for ovens. well its now a countdown / C4 igniter. I'm making it look like the timer is connected to the temp gauge, the temp gauge is connected to the C4, the C4 is connect to the PC and Monitor.

and I added a pc cam to make it interesting

I 'm making a flash application that will run on the laptop as part of the game. Should have it up tonight as a video. I'm gonna see if i can turn the autoplay off for multiple video posts.

Good idea; just dont take the plane with it

Anyone who think a computer is sexy need to #$? and fast

Like a Lightning Bolt in Your Cheerios! Drum Thumper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by slytherock View Post
    LOL. +rep to both of you! A very interesting design, I like it...alot.
    Quote Originally Posted by artoodeeto View Post
    aw heck guys. We're modders. Let's just build our own, shall we?

DrumThumper.net || The Brewing Art ||
    My Flickr Stream

Cool design, I was just thinking about how cool a saw mod would be.

Ya thats something you definitely do not want to be taking to an airport, or any public place really. If somebody sees that and doesn't know whats going on your screwed man...Least here in America

this mod rocks! +rep. good original idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega
    ber is id elicous
    Centurion 5 Mod <<--- ON HOLD FOR THE WINTER

Quote Originally Posted by slytherock View Post
    hahahahahahahaha!!!!! I laughed so hard! That probably would go over too good with airline security eh?
    "At the midpoint on the journey of life, I found myself in a dark forest, for the clear path was lost..." -Dante Alighieri