Thread: Well, it's here, and we put alot in.

Default Well, it's here, and we put alot in.

Yes it's finally here. November 15th! After a tremendous effort from all of our staff, we are extremely proud to bring you the new TBCS! We sincerely hope that you enjoy the new look and features as much as we have enjoyed creating them for you. The wait you had to put up with may have been agonizing, but we sure know it was worth it. Some of you got through Jon's puzzles, others didn't; yet still you all sat patiently and waited. For that we offer you our Thanks.

So let me be the first to say welcome to the new and improved TheBestCaseScenario.com! I will let you check out most of the new exciting content for yourselves, although I'll let you in on some of what we have in store for you.

ModWiki - A TBCS concieved, staff built, and ever-developing Wiki devoted to modding and PCs, it's heaven to you guys. It was started and until now populated with information by our Secret Agents (yes, that was the secret!) but like all Wiki based information hubs it is a community-correcting and infinately expandable knowledge base.

Modcast - You know what this is, but it's now officially on the site for all to see. And expect regular updates.

Gallery - A gallery to showcase all of the completed mods visually from the famous TBCS forums!

Hall of Fame - A collection of some of the best computer mods known to us. The world is filled with them, and we're bringing them to TBCS so if you know of one that's missing and believe them to be a candidate then keep us posted as this is not exclusively for TBCS members. We want to give props to artists everywhere for their contribution to a medium that we all love! (If you can speak a second language, and can spare some time to help us get some foreign mods on board, let us know! -Dave) - Still in progress.

Modder's Challenge 4 - It's back and better than EVER! Go and design your Halo 3 themed mod, following the rules to be in for a chance to win the BIGGEST, GREATEST prize giveaway TBCS has seen to date. $250, a DangerDen Watercooling kit, Halo 3 Game(xbox 360) a nVidia Quadro NVS285 PCI-E card and more.

We have also re-skinned and re-touched the forum, check out the changes and experience the evolution.

For a long long time, all of the staff here at TBCS have striven to make this a warm and useful environment for modders to share their craft. We deeply hope we have been successful.

I would like to offer a huge thanks to everyone. One of the most honorable mentions would be DaveW who has put in hours and hours of work to make this place as good as possible. We have had some things go wrong, some things go right, but we'll continue to progress and improve until we cast a shadow that Zeus himself would envy.

Jon, is another who has put in a lot of work in, creating images, finding mods, contacting sponsors and more, so much he nearly killed himself! Thank god he didn't. (Tell me about it... -Dave)

So thank you again for your patience and understanding. We consider ourselves lucky to be part of such a community, and for the TBCS community the future begins today!

-Scotty

Default Re: Well, it's here, and we put alot in.

There is only now.

Now's looking hot. You guys done good.

Over 75 Custom PC's in 20 years TheGreatSatan's Avatar

Personnally, I think it looks too much like PCApex.
    WH1T3 0U7
    Modified Thermaltake View 37
    Intel 9900K, MSI Z390A, 128GB (32GB x4) GSkill Royal 3200MHz, RTX 3080 Vision, EVGA Nu Audio, 1TB Silicon Power SSD, EVGA 1300G2, ID cooling 360mm AiO, LG 3440 x 1440

hey scott, did you register with that SN or have I just not been around enough recently
    (or I could just be really unobservative)?

Anyways nice job, much better than the last, but I still prefer the original design. It was different than everything else.

/hugs for scotty and the crew

You guys did a fantastic job!

Quote Originally Posted by public_eyesore View Post
    hey scott, did you register with that SN or have I just not been around enough recently
    (or I could just be really unobservative)?

Anyways nice job, much better than the last, but I still prefer the original design. It was different than everything else.

Always had it. Your crazy im afraid.

cheers :p