Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast

Thread: Modders Challenge #4

Default Re: Modders Challenge #4

Thanks for the inspiration guys. I just found some drawing of a 350z from like 2 years ago I tried to rip out of the pad but the girlfriend stopped me and hid the drawing pad lol. Now that I look at it, I have no clue what I thought was crappy. Lmao

Perhaps I shall get an entry into this competition afterall.

Mashed potato sculpture? Multiple entries are allowed?

That's allot of potatos I'll be eating for the next month and a half!

Quote Originally Posted by NightrainSrt4 View Post
    I really want to enter this one, to get more into the community, but if I do this I have to get over criticizing myself. The night the site launched I got motivated and drew a picture of the Master Chief at a desk on the computer with the TBCS logo reflecting off his visor. The girlfriend thought it was wicked cool, but like always I didn't think it looked right and ripped it up and threw it away. Needless to say she was unhappy with me. If I can get over my own criticism I will go for this one, unlike the last one that I did the same thing to. Im def my own worst enemy.
    We are our own worst critics...

Sometimes you just have to say: "This is not the best I think I can do, but it ROCKS!".
    "...Dumb all over, A little ugly on the side... "...Frank Zappa...

We've got more than a month, it must be possible to design something Only thing is, I've never played or read something about Halo, so I guess I have some catching op to do

Quote Originally Posted by SgtM View Post
    Here's something to help you out brinkz0r..
    www.halo3.com
    http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...33US233&q=halo
    LOL, I found my way to google aready, but thanks anyway

oooh, sounds fun. quick questions though....what is meant by the categories unique hardware configuration and creative implementation of a water cooling kit?
    also, do we have to put hardware in the case for sketchup? or can we just tell you?
    ... it can be a bitch to line things up sometimes....
    ~eagle

-The problem with an eye for an eye is that everyone ends up blind

-Do not settle. Tweak it, break it, rebuild it better. Tis the human way

well, for the first one we have the concept in mind of the standard layout of hardware. Vertically mounted motherboard with the PSU above and to the rear, hard drives at the front with the opticals, same as 99.9% of computers in the world. By unique, we just mean try to put things in a different arragnement (obviously you have to have some things the same such as pci slots and such, but arranging other stuff leads to lots of possibilities). Same goes for the watercooling kit, try to work it into the design so that it doesn't look like every other watercooling set up.
    You can just tell us if you prefer, but keep in mind that it won't score as high as if you show us. And remember that one of the rules is that it must be a functionable design. If it's set up in such a way that it wouldn't work, it won't win.
    "At the midpoint on the journey of life, I found myself in a dark forest, for the clear path was lost..." -Dante Alighieri

Remember Remember, The 5th Of November.

can we make something workable, but not recommended? for an example, the watercooling has super large and wide tubing, obviously you wouldnt want to do that in reallife if your striving for cooling, but if it still works, can we do it for aesthetics?

Sure, as long as it would work that's fine.
    "At the midpoint on the journey of life, I found myself in a dark forest, for the clear path was lost..." -Dante Alighieri