Thread: Picked up a 360 elite :o)

Greco101

Default Picked up a 360 elite :o)

My gf chipped in a couple hundred as an early xmas gift + something else that she has hidden somewhere.

It came with a forza 2/some other game combo disk and the case was broken on both sides... wtf?? I'm taking the game back tomorrow... they damn well better give me another set or let me get another game or 2.

I realized I don't have anywhere to put it except in the living room so now I HAVE to get the wireless setup dammit... No xbox live for a while.

Gaming Console Modder Mitternacht's Avatar

Default Re: Picked up a 360 elite :o)

It's about time! Congrats on the purchase. Also some good news:

I saved enough money to buy a clear ocean blue XCM Case for the 360 with an HDMI port all because I saved a ton of money by switching to Geico!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Sky
    I never like get into a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent.

Custom Title Honors Liquid_Scope_99's Avatar

Sweet besides the broken cd case how do you like it ,I was thinking of getting one do you think it is worth it to buy that specific bundle . Happy gaming

haha you get a 360 elite as an early Christmas present and get miffed at a couple of broken game cases.

Greco101

I like it but I really wish I had the whole TV/Lazy boy setup but for now it's hooks up to a 24" HD CRT.

I really think it was worth the cost. 120gigs will hold a ton of demos. The premium would be just as nice too... You can always buy a 120gb hdd off of ebay later down the road. I almost got the premium for that reason but my gf talked me into the elite.

I did feel a bit guilty for spending so much money on a system though considering I haven't bought my gf's gifts yet, I'm unemployed and I live at home. I'm planning on selling my CR250 though for a nice chunk of cash.

Custom Title Honors Liquid_Scope_99's Avatar

glad to hear you like hopefully the job deal will work itself out soon christmas is gonna be tight around here too . thanks again that info helped alot