Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Monitor / Workspace Modding * quad monitors* * Dialup warning** large images

Default Re: Monitor / Workspace Modding * quad monitors* * Dialup warning** large images

another image I found just now

Remember Remember, The 5th Of November.

Default Re: Monitor / Workspace Modding * quad monitors* * Dialup warning** large images

REALLY small font,

possibly buy or make keyboard or mouse?

Quote Originally Posted by D1337 View Post
    REALLY small font,

possibly buy or make keyboard or mouse?

is it me or did one of my posts poof?
    in response to you D1337 I posted the comment before the image stating the font was small

Since it poofed somehow

Text said
    possibly buy or make keyboard or mouse tray also note the try for the direct tv dvr on the right side in white ( lines) I hope to make it out of the same material as the desktop is made from
    Last edited by imgregrice; 11-02-2007 at 12:29 AM. Reason: Comments

holy smokes! that looks like a crazy mon. setup eh i wish i had something like that! LOL

kool i like the idea of lifting everything up, seems pretty cool, would be able to utalize all space aswell.

Just need to add in the full size desk and such

Note: if it is going to be your permanent work stations (i.e. you aren't moving houses for a while) then i would prolly get like 3 or 4 of those mounts, setup the LCD panel , then use one or two for extra movable desk space (bracketed to the wall with clip holders fashioned into the edges and then maybe one for your t.v., you can then move it right out the way without having to lift it and w.e.!! hahaha a lil more then what i believe you are looking for, but shoot high and you shouldn't be too upset with where you land

the option B (you know which arm i am reffering to, i think we should just call it option B from now on k) for the monitors, and this maybe for movable deskspace.

Just put it upside down and it should work, or something like that. This way you may be able to attain up to 175% of the entire desk space you have there if not more.

That is a killer little gaming setup!

Does anyone know a place to get etchings done? I want it to look prof!

and I almost forgot to mention what spawned my interest in monitor mods

Its from another forum I would be glad to post a link to the entire mod and worklog but I wasnt sure of the rules on posting links to other forums here.

wow that looks pretty slick

you wanna go for plexi?

well im thinking about using plywood to mount the monitors to * painted of course* and then rather than sandwiching the monitors in plexi as I thought about doing when I first started ( due to possible glare) I was thinking about having someone fabricate a border about 4 inchs around the monitors and have the inside corners bent tward the back of the monitors ( for mounting to the plywood) and so it has a good crisp edge and not a crappy one on the inside ( where monitor touches plexi.) and having a custom tribal etch in it ( could probably do this part myself) add a few Green/ Blacklight LEDS and BAM!

now to find someone to buy/ cut/ sand edges and bend the inside edges of the plexi and mail it to me w a good price tag..... anyone?

well i've only done etching once, i'll show you a pic of it afterwards i.e. when i get home from my weekend up north. Where abouts do you live? i'm in toronto/brampton ontario