Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Monitor / Workspace Modding * quad monitors* * Dialup warning** large images

Default Re: Monitor / Workspace Modding * quad monitors* * Dialup warning** large images

The guys in yellow, the guys in green or the guys in orange?

Default Re: Monitor / Workspace Modding * quad monitors* * Dialup warning** large images

ohhhh ic ic...srry i just wanted to show the rods. The hooks and that plate wont have anything to do with you. just hard to find good pics, that was one of the better ones.

Hmm something like they may work quite well ... and tis only $89... I could mount the plywood to this

This one holds upto a 37 inch flatscreen... the monitors with case are 36x24 stacked

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...Tpk=24-997-808
    Last edited by imgregrice; 11-01-2007 at 10:16 PM. Reason: Newegg link

Ooooo option B looks sweet

Agreed! and its only $120

Supports up to 80lbs works perfect..
    that gives me a few lbs to spare the monitors are 15lbs each so total they are 60. figure 8 lbs for the plywood and hardware ( maybe less)

oooh! just got a thought! how sweet would it be to have a custom etching into the gray area!

Mods can you please move this thread to the worklog area?

Lets talk about the desk / work space set up!!
    thoughts to improve? I think getting the monitors off the desk will help quite a bit and im about to post an image of how I plan to get the Direct TV DVR off the desk to free up space.