Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011

Thread: Monitor / Workspace Modding * quad monitors* * Dialup warning** large images

Default Re: Monitor / Workspace Modding * quad monitors* * Dialup warning** large images

and I just realized I never posted the solution to the shelf for the PC's above the monitors Ill be sure to get pics up of that

Default Re: Monitor / Workspace Modding * quad monitors* * Dialup warning** large images

that is the Shelf I made to hold the tower(s)
    reason for the mess on the shelf is I reloaded the OS and swapped a Hard drive this weekend which is why the sides off...
    I am so pissed you have to use a floppy to load raid drivers still
    LAME!

I like this and no offense but... the dryer vent has got to go. it looks horrible I must say. I would rather look at bare wires. lol

some ideas would be pvc piping (painted of course), or even some good old fashioned cable ties and split loom. Unless you are actually using that ducting for some useful purpose?
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega
    ber is id elicous
    Centurion 5 Mod <<--- ON HOLD FOR THE WINTER

No offense taken...
    I have been looking for a way to hide those cables with out it looking all "jacked up"
    Any thoughts are welcome!

Ill post more pictures soon of the current state of this mess....

One more note: I did buy a large piece of Pegboard to help with cable management below the desk