Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: Project: Frozen Sun

Default Re: Project: Frozen Sun

The paint isnt UV reactive, and none of the colors that it shifts between are really (in my opinion) going to be affected by the UV.

It's more likely that you'll only see the reflections of the purple UV lights in the paint. You could always try it to see, maybe I'm completely wrong.

**EDIT** I've emailed PPG to ask about UV and the Harlequin paint.

I really dont know anything about the Orbital LCD's, so I cant comment on that.
    Last edited by Luke122; 10-29-2007 at 04:44 PM.

\m/ d(-_-)b \m/

R9 290X+Kraken+Corsair H90, Xeon 5649@4ghz, Asus P6T-WS Pro

Yes, I suppose you're correct for the UV light set, but remember, we're going to have two distinct lighting schemes in frozen sun, the UV set and the blue/green set. I'm hoping that the flashing reflections from the lights will cause some shift in the Harlequin.

Modding; v. - The act of creating a computer as cool as mine.

We are probabbly going to get a Crystalfontz 635 with the SCAB fan / temp unit (it can read up to 32 temps!) Because our case is a TT Kandalf LCS with doors (and a rad) over the front bays we want to flush mount it into the top of the case about 3 or 4 inches from the front.

When we started this project all we wanted was a new, decent pc. Then we thought a faster pc would be really nice. Then we thought a few lights might be cool, ohh water cooling ... mmmm...then maybe some sleeving...Oh look the last new Lightbus on the planet (from New Zealand none the less[technically is New Zealand on the planet?]) I got it! How about a LCD, no wait...we will cut a hole in the top of our new $300 case to custom mount the LCD (because we are so amazingly handy with tools!)...WHERE DOES IT END! Somebody save the boy...I am beyond saving!

"If your gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough!"

ATX Mental Case

omw nice hardware!!!!!! 80
    <------------------- look left <---------- left u idiot

How much faster can you render the bsod? Ap1thy's Avatar

damn.. wish i had a dad like that lol, could use a new gtx or 2 XD

good luck on it!

Gotta love it eh? I havn't had much time apart from homework and programming, but i believe i'll be uploading some new pics of our progress soon.

Hey, where are the new updates? I know there are some. (My whip arm is really tired!)

I'll tell you good slaves so hard to get now days... Just because he pulls straight A's in all advanced classes, just because he is a multiple Presidential scholarship award winner, Just because he is the patrol leader of his boy scout troup, just because he is writing his own AI. The boy seems to think these are legit reasons to slack off writing updates.

I gotta get a bigger whip or maybe a bigger arm... yeah thats it, a bigger arm... maybe one with steroids! here slave...here slave...

"If your gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough!"

Someone just let the creepy out of the bag.

Look forward to seeing some updates, just keep the slave action out of the pics please.

Project: Elegant-Li The boy 4rm oz's Avatar

Very disturbing but funny all the same lol.
    Project: Elegant-Li *NEW*
    Project: Alpha FINISHED
    Project: LEXA Revival FINISHED
    Project: LEXA FINISHED Bit-Tech MOTM Nominee October 08

Thats right folks, i'm Baaaack! And this time its personal. (Trying to see how many famous movie lines I can cram into one post).
    Boy do I have it lined up for you guys! I've easily got 4 posts worth of material here, and don't have time to put it all up now, but heres a taste of what your gonna get!

First of all, I'd like to start off with our Innovatek FlowMeter Pro that came only a few days ago.

Looks great dont it? Well, looks aren't everything, as my father and I learned. The connectors size makes it look as though the I.D. was large enough to pass enough pressure to kill a horse right?

As it turns out, we were wrong. I apologize for the poor quality of the picture, but the subject was so small that we had to be close, and the flash reflected a bit.

Needless to say, we'll be selling this worthless trinket on ebay, and try to recoup the loss. If you need a flowmeter for a 1:7 scale model of a water cooled computer, you know where to get it!

Next of all, our workspace!

Scenic Mt. CompyutarPeeses, located convienently to the left of my chair.

And thats all for tonight guys! Stay tuned in tommorow evening when I upload our adventures (or should I say MISadventures) in getting are beautiful Kandalf case naked!