Thread: NZXT Alpha Classic Series

How much faster can you render the bsod? Ap1thy's Avatar

Default NZXT Alpha Classic Series

saw this browsing for a TT lanbox.... wow is all I can say. If i wasnt going for a miniputer, id pick it up in a heartbeat, just beautiful

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/64...r_-_Black.html

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

Default Re: NZXT Alpha Classic Series

Thats a pretty slick looking case at first glance, but looking through newegg's pictures, I'm not really for it. Its okay looking, but it doesn't look as cool as it does with all its special effects that Nzxt gave it in their picture.

Still a pretty good price though...

FrozenCPU.com = Sixty Three Dollars with Shipping Included
    Newegg.com = Seventy Dollars with Shipping Included

I'm not a very big fan of Nzxt, mainly because most of their cases look like transformer puke, but they do have decent prices and a few really sweet cases. Such as the Nzxt Adamas, my one true love.

They really do have good prices for their cases though, I've seen a few others that are similar to the Adamas and they are more around two hundred twenty, whereas the Adamas is one hundred eighty. A good difference of forty american dollars.
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

How much faster can you render the bsod? Ap1thy's Avatar

yea, i noticed the newegg pics as well... damn lol, still does look good, if only the sides were as sleek as the frozencpu pic

Project: Elegant-Li The boy 4rm oz's Avatar

Personally I like the look of this case. I have a NZXT LEXA and love it to bits lol. If you like the look of this case go onto the Thermaltake site and have a look at the new "M9", it looks kinda like the Alpha but with a bit more mesh in the front.
    Project: Elegant-Li *NEW*
    Project: Alpha FINISHED
    Project: LEXA Revival FINISHED
    Project: LEXA FINISHED Bit-Tech MOTM Nominee October 08