Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Forum poster visited by secret service after an angry post...

Default Re: Forum poster visited by secret service after an angry post...

Quote Originally Posted by jdbnsn View Post
    Great freaking story! I'd love to see that pic.
    I asked. He won't let me post it. Privacy issues and all that. As a matter of fact ALL of his girls (4 of them, I married the oldest) still have privacy locks in place even on their drivers licenses. Last time I went with the SO to renew her DL, the clerk behind the counter could not even pull up her info without a supervisor password.

He still has to worry about some of the privacy issues since there are still a bunch of people angry that they were put in jail.

BUT, if you ever come out for an extended visit, I could take you to dinner there and have him break out the photo's. He has great stories even from his current job at SUN. Very funny that most of the crooks get caught because they they do stupid things that come back to bite them. And I mean REALLY stupid stuff...
    Last edited by Airbozo; 10-26-2007 at 12:11 PM.
    "...Dumb all over, A little ugly on the side... "...Frank Zappa...

I'll definately take you up on that offer, I'll have to schedule a rotation out there in Cali so we can hang out and talk secrets

That "Secret Service Agent" has just blown his cover .... not very secret but very smiley ... methinks me smells manure.

I don't think there is anything to this story, but I wanted to ask this question. To my knowledge, Secret Servicemen don't have silent identities do they? I wasn't aware that their identities were classified as they are just high-end snipers, not expected to do undercover work. Is that correct? Or are they classified identities?

Hmmm, good question. I know (or used to know) a couple of SS guys and there was no secret who they worked for. When I lived in Denver, my bank building was also used by the SS and they had name tags to that effect. That is how I met the 2 I knew, riding in the elevator with my skate... One of them turned out to be quite the downhill racer.
    "...Dumb all over, A little ugly on the side... "...Frank Zappa...