Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Forum poster visited by secret service after an angry post...

Default Re: Forum poster visited by secret service after an angry post...

here, look at post # 16. it shows the original

is funny how he is scared when he finds out they contect the FBI and he's all scared and sorry. some of the pics are hilarious too.

After showing this to my Father-in-law (retired FBI), he calls BS. They would know _everything_ about this person "including the length of his skidmarks" before they ever let him know they were there. Then they would have fun watching him create MORE skidmarks before throwing him to the legal system. They would have made direct contact with the proper people, NOT some admin. Believe me they know who runs the company and would NOT have to ask. Besides, according to the F-i-l, the SS agent would not be dressed like that.

I call BS too.
    "...Dumb all over, A little ugly on the side... "...Frank Zappa...

That was my impression also.

it seemed that way inclined

Mary had a little lamb. It bumped into a pylon. Ten thousand volts went up its arse and turned its wool to nylon!

I didn't know I can put a custom title Dilphat's Avatar

whether or not it is fake or real. all i know is that that guy must be sweating out and crapping bricks.
    Do origami to calm yourself when something doesn't make sense or fit! haha, if all else fails get the paper you folded and burn it for no apparent reason.

While we are on the subject of fbi, ss and such, here is a good story my F-I-L told me years ago;

While in the FBI, the FIL was assigned to bank robbery duty working out of an office in SF. In his building was the FBI office, the SS office and a Credit union for law enforcement employees. One day he was in the CU filling out a deposit form and when he looked to his left he noticed a suspicious person (everyone is suspicious to the fbi), as he watched the guy approach the counter he noticed the guy get really nervous and was fiddling with something in his coat pocket. To his complete surprise, the guy pulled out a robbery note and handed it to the teller. The FIL walked up right behind the guy weapon drawn and pointed it at the back of his head and announced who he was. The robber literally **** his pants when he felt the cold steel of the gun on the back of his neck... Turns out there were a dozen other customers in the bank, ALL of them FBI, SS or local PD. The bank had a still taken from the surveillance camera and framed it as a thank you present to the FIL. If the guy would have done his homework he would have realized that he was in a credit union whose members were almost 100% law enforcement... What a tool!

read my comic already! (sig) xRyokenx's Avatar

Hahaha, what a dumbass. Most FBI stories and all are fun to read/listen to, keep 'em comin'! So long as it's nothing classified or whatever, of course.

Not too many are classified. When I met him looong ago, he was still in the FBI and I got to ride along with him a couple of times while he was _supposed_ to be under cover. Got to see a briefcase full of money one day. More than I will ever see in one place again.

Great freaking story! I'd love to see that pic.