Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Forum poster visited by secret service after an angry post...

Default Re: Forum poster visited by secret service after an angry post...

Quote Originally Posted by jdbnsn View Post
    Although it is possible that it's genuine, there are some things there that scream BS. For one, the Secret Service usually doesn't track threats like these themselves, that is usually forwarded to the FBI for apprehension who has much more vast resources for this kind of thing. Another thing is that the Patriot Act allows the federal investigation branches the ability to seek information without cause, permission, or notification. It seems unlikely to me for federal investigators to be asking so nicely for help getting info that most half decent hackers could get in 10 minutes. If anyone has every dealt with the CIA, FBI, (and I don't know much about the Secret Service, but they are more the shoot first and check ID's later branch) they would understand that the negotiation tactics used by these people are frighteningly aggresive. When they need info, they demand it. If refused they are usually given unpleasant ultimnatums. I doubt the federal gov took this post too seriously, but if it really was them, and they were really concerned, I find it extremely unusual to have a message from the department allowed to be posted in the forums even with the name edited out. My guess is it's an admins technique of a scare tactic to keep that crazy talk off his forums. But I don't know, it could be real.
    i dunno. im on 2 sides about this. what you said is probably true, but i dont think it would be in anyway legal for someone to fake on a site that the FBI of CIA was involved. also people posted pics of thier enty form to the FBI i personnaly dont no. all i no, i he's a retard. as jon said, the FBI takes info by force, this kid thought just juz he was in school they cant find him. all the FBI has to do is make a little phone call to his school and he gets his ass in jail. YAY the ontother danger to society is locked up so we can be safe

Does this mean if I insult/joke about bush, I get a free trip to the US?

If so, damn, that's what I've been doing wrong!
    Antec Sonata II | Pioneer DVR-212
    Good news! You can follow my website or follow me on twitter!

Quote Originally Posted by crenn View Post
    Does this mean if I insult/joke about bush, I get a free trip to the US?

If so, damn, that's what I've been doing wrong!
    lol yea ule go to america, but then get ure ass rped in jail for 10 years

Woodworking unicycling bodybuilder tybrenis's Avatar

If anyone hadn't seen, the admins posted a picture with the SS agent.
    Typo:
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveW View Post
    Jon has altered his cock to compensate.

Quote Originally Posted by tybrenis View Post
    If anyone hadn't seen, the admins posted a picture with the SS agent.
    yea i saw that, thats why i think its real. they wouldnt be able to fake a picture of an ss agent without runninginto some legal issues

Is awesome

I think it's real, and the post that they link to on BB has been edited by the OP, I believe. Pretty sure that the secret service doesn't just SHOW UP ON YOUR DOORSTEP for saying "i hate the president" with some f bombs and random editing thrown in. If they do, then it's a clear violation of free speech if this goes to trial. However, since he has edited his original post, he probably said something to the effect of "we should kill the president".

Also, he thought he was protected by posting that post from a school computer.

I laughed in my head. Like they can't find his house from his IP address he usually posts on.

edit- or perhaps he posted this image- http://www.rondak.org/Images/diary-pix/rooftops.jpg
    You love my sig.

i saw some of the original post. someone quoted it on the first page before it got edited

Is awesome

** NEW INFO! **

If he's such a "secret agent", why does he just let people take pics of him? Huh? HUH?

THIS CASE HAS JUST BEEN BLOWN OPEN!!
    You love my sig.

Remember Remember, The 5th Of November.

Im willing to bet its fake, the admin is probably sick of hearing bush rants (as am i) and wanted to teach one of the annoying members a lesson.

Some of the comments other members made, were hilarious.

Best post ever: First response to the OP.

"IBFBI" and the logo image. Priceless.

\m/ d(-_-)b \m/

R9 290X+Kraken+Corsair H90, Xeon 5649@4ghz, Asus P6T-WS Pro