Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Z5500's getting closer :o)

Default Re: Z5500's getting closer :o)

Why don't you just buy them from Newegg? It'll be cheaper anyways.
    RIP Bucko

I mod everything I touch. Indybird's Avatar

Get them from dell. They're cheapest there. Heres the link.

Its strange because I picked mine up at tigerdirect over a year ago for $240. The price just keeps going up...

It makes me wonder if/when logitech is going to replace them. If they do make a new one then I am willing to bet it will be one kickass, feature-packed, high wattage, fine tuned piece of sound outputting equipment.

-Indybird

why not use the wire provided, logitech have spent loads of time devolping these, the wire they provide is the best you can get uinless you start using high end cales designed for PA systems or GIG's that really need to handel the load.

the wire provided has a low resistance raiting anyway, Becides if thay cost £200 there not going to provide some cheap ass cales that will compimise the quality of the sound.

Mary had a little lamb. It bumped into a pylon. Ten thousand volts went up its arse and turned its wool to nylon!

Greco101

Ya, I was planning on going through Dell. Sooo much cheaper and free shipping. I really hope I don't buy them and then logitech comes out with the new system a month later...

I was just trying to find a display to see what they are like in person... The z5300's were huge so I'd imagine somewhere are there.

Also, I probably will end up just using stock cables... I was just thinking I might go for a step up if I needed more length but they should be long enough for the arrangement I want.

Greco101

The laptop sold and I only got 761... so 100 or so dollars than I expected.

Are the z5500s REALLY worth the money? Or should I go with the z5300's?

Dell SAID free shipping but when I tried ordering, shipping was 103 dollars!!!!!!!

The cheapest I found new z5500's for is 300 shipped... or 100 bucks for z5300's. Any other suggestions for bigger bang for the buck in a 5.1 or 7.1 system?

read my comic already! (sig) xRyokenx's Avatar

Don't take that guff, go ahead and send them a message about how they said it was free and when you went to order them it wanted to charge you $100... take a screenshot and send them proof. They should pull their **** together and probably even give you a discount for the inconvenience... if not, I'll not buy anything from them, and big businesses like to keep their customers fairly happy so they don't go bankrupt and all that.

yea, the z5500 are worth it, much nice/loader than the 5300's, the sub could annoy a deaf man!

Mary had a little lamb. It bumped into a pylon. Ten thousand volts went up its arse and turned its wool to nylon!

Greco101

Damn fedex and their not-shipping-on-sundays ways... Gotta wait until Monday :o(

Greco101

Just finished hooking them up... I know I have an optical cable somewhere around here... Does it go with, or replace the other cords going to the sound card?

If your soundcard has an optical out, use that instead of the other connections.

\m/ d(-_-)b \m/

R9 290X+Kraken+Corsair H90, Xeon 5649@4ghz, Asus P6T-WS Pro