Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: STAGE 2 - new mobo still problems... but different ones!!

Default Re: STAGE 2 - new mobo still problems... but different ones!!

to be honest i never hooked up a keyboard... the one i have is wireless so i need windows to open up to recognize it...

i will try the jumper test tonight... now by jumper what are we talking about... im not near the computer right now... ok here is what im gonna do. Go look at the mobo tonight and make sure i know what im jumping exactly and repost to verify. then i will attept this step tomorow.

not so surprising to me, I cannot get a hold of ANYONE at foxconn and there website is struggling miserably. so For the time being I cannot access any foxconn information, as after a few google searches everyone who has had problems were linked back to foxconn and no update on their fixes. So it seems we will have to wait for foxconn.

One last thing, flanigin if your bios has any sort of error that it runs into while trying to boot, you will want/need a keyboard that works without being booted into windows. While most wireless can, you need to be sure. If you reset the bios, or replace the cmos battery or anything like that you often have to fix settings in bios before you can boot to windows. but just FYI for now.
    Peace, love and Anarchy!

yeah i have access to a bunch of keyboards ill plug one into the beast for the time being. and ill be looking at that plug soon to try to make sure i know what were talking about.

PS i love how my original thread is now the "noobs go here" thread! thanx alexander. ( /sarcasm )

I wish I knew as much about cars as you know about computers, let alone how much you know about cars. Computers I can afford though. haha. I'm just typing things out as I remember them not because they are newbish but just to make sure we are all on the same page. Because it sucks when you think you have something figured out only to find that one thing was out of place the whole time.
    Peace, love and Anarchy!

if you still haven;t found what you are lookinng for there is a picture here but use instructions as my post above.

it will be good to have that standard keyboard plugged in from now on too.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Buddhist View Post
    if you still haven;t found what you are lookinng for there is a picture here but use instructions as my post above.

it will be good to have that standard keyboard plugged in from now on too.

Good call buddhist +rep for that.
    I forgot about that sneaky little trick. Although I have a pretty good feeling that that will not solve bfalnigan's problem. But we will have to see.
    Peace, love and Anarchy!

Quote Originally Posted by alexanderH View Post
    Good call buddhist +rep for that.
    I forgot about that sneaky little trick. Although I have a pretty good feeling that that will not solve bfalnigan's problem. But we will have to see.
    It's a shot I will grant you BUT it is a fussy Mobo and therefore well worth taking.

This Mobo is also a known DOA'er and 'fail after a month'er

ps ty 4 reppage

Sooo ..... what's happenin flan?

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Buddhist View Post
    Sooo ..... what's happenin flan?
    He'll get back to us on monday I believe. If I remember correctly without this computer he has to wait to get access to another machine. But I could be wrong, and I've definately been wrong before.
    Peace, love and Anarchy!

hey guys sorry i honestly havn't got around to checking... im sure ill find time tonight to check it. i had looked at the mobo a couple of times but i couldn't find what you guys were talking about... the word jumper got me... anyway that pic helped a ton so ill find it tonight and follow the destructions you gave me. thanks guys soryry to fall behind... that darn school thing is getting in the way of computers...