Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: How about a picture request thread

read my comic already! (sig) xRyokenx's Avatar

Default Re: How about a picture request thread

Quote Originally Posted by calumc View Post
    Just an idea: if you hung the cd from i piece of wire and then held a blowtorch underneath it and little fireballs of plastic would start falling from it
    Be careful with your hand though, don't want plastic falling onto it, melted plastic probably won't want to come off your hand either...

I didn't know I can put a custom title Dilphat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DaJe View Post
    Last night I had some server downtime, then became distracted by working on my Xel'Naga case, and then I was tired.

Here's one of the pictures to hold you guys over for now while I sort through them all

http://codeinsurrection.com/pics/DSC_0435.JPG
    that looks way too cool! +rep
    Do origami to calm yourself when something doesn't make sense or fit! haha, if all else fails get the paper you folded and burn it for no apparent reason.

Hey dgrmkrp, I never did post those pictures that I took for you, or the CD pictures either. here's just a link to a zip of all of the pictures I took. I didn't get around to deleting the bad ones, or cutting them out or anything like that. I'm sure you can handle it though. if you want any help with them though, let me know.

Here you go http://codeinsurrection.com/pics/computer/parts.zip

And I think I'll do the same with the hundreds of pictures of the burning CD, and then delete them from my hard drive to free up space.

D'Oh

10ks
    I'm gonna download them and see what I can use lots of thanks for making them. Looking at the size of the archive, I say you deserve some rep

|Projects: =N0Name= =Tensa case= || Life: waiting for the download to be completed... BSOD"|