Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast

Thread: Project: Shark

Default Re: Project: Shark

Effing in_cred_ible man! That 3M rubbing compound is good stuff, have fun with it! +rep.

Thanks for the replies guys!

[story] It's nice living in this little town where there aren't many people and everyone is pretty friendly. I went to Walmart to get the rubbing compound, go to the checkout, and heard the feared "BEEP", meaning you need to be 18 to buy it. The lady looked at me and said, "You aren't 18, are you". Well, I'm 15, and look my age, so no, I'm not. She pulled it out of the bag, and said "Rubbing compound? Is this like for you car or something?" I replied, "Yes, well, actually, it's for my computer" and she said "Well, if you aren't going to sniff it or anything, you can be 18 *laughs*". So, she let me buy it, and I'm a happy camper.[/story]

Also, I'm redoing the mouse . It looked ok, but not to my standards. I only have the black coat done, but trust me, it already looks 50x better than it did before. And since I have more of an idea of what I'm doing, it will be much nicer.
    Last edited by .Maleficus.; 08-31-2007 at 03:55 PM. Reason: Forgot the closing story tag
    RIP Bucko

You did a great job man

Thanks M!ST!CX!

Redo. I am so much happier with this one. It's shinier, smoother, and overall better done.

Edit: Sorry about the blurry pictures too... I need a new camera, I can't hold this tiny one still enough for a clear picture... Buy buy future paychecks....

Edit 2: StgM, you're so right about the 3M stuff. It makes such a difference it's not even funny. The mouse is so shiny and smooth now..
    RIP Bucko

Project: Elegant-Li The boy 4rm oz's Avatar

I have that mouse as my spare lol. That paint job looks great, I like how you have incorporated the mesh into the paint pattern.
    Project: Elegant-Li *NEW*
    Project: Alpha FINISHED
    Project: LEXA Revival FINISHED
    Project: LEXA FINISHED Bit-Tech MOTM Nominee October 08

That looks awesome man! The first job was great, but this the redo blows it away! +rep after I spread it around.

Thanks guys! Yeah, the redo is 100x better. I really wish I could A) hold the camera better or B) get a new camera (for myself, since this is my moms) so I can really show you what it's like. After doing all this airbrushing recently, it's all I want to do now. I just want to keep getting better and better, and because of that, there will be more airbrushing to come in the this mod. I don't really know what I'm going to do yet, but trust me, I'll find something.

Edit: Also, I'm going to take more pictures. I really want to get this clear, and I'll post 'em later tonight.
    RIP Bucko

AP BC Calculus = Headaches

that has to be the hottest mouse ive ever seen. +rep for the awesome mesh air brushing skillz bro
    Intel Pent D 2.66Ghz| 2Gigs| 18x DVD-RW| 200, 40 GB| 550W ATX| Zalman 9500

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

That mouse is awesome! It definitely looks better now than it did before. I'm totally jealous, especially since I have that same mouse and keyboard! I'm definitely going to have to do something with mine one of these days.

Good job on the paint! Looks great!
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

Mad Thermal Scientist DocNitrous's Avatar

being an owner of this case i really like your mod, i guess illl have to find new ideas when my time will come to mod mine!!

Good work!

+rep