Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: Project: Shark

Default Re: Project: Shark

looks good so far Mal. keep it up.

Click here for the Battlefield 2 L.A.N. Pc worklog.

Thanks guys . I don't work today, and hopefully those LEDs from LSDiodes will get here, so I might have another update.

Oh, and solja, about the case feet, I'm one step ahead of ya .
    RIP Bucko

D'Oh

Hmm, that gutter guard looks pretty good.. this looks like a good substitute to mesh.. I may search for some myself

Also, the door looks different and unique just by doing this mods alone.. Can't wait to see what you do to do the entire case So... waiting for the next update

|Projects: =N0Name= =Tensa case= || Life: waiting for the download to be completed... BSOD"|

Nice job. That gutter helmut stuff is pretty cool. -especially if you hammer if flat.

Quote Originally Posted by dgrmkrp View Post
    Hmm, that gutter guard looks pretty good.. this looks like a good substitute to mesh.. I may search for some myself

Also, the door looks different and unique just by doing this mods alone.. Can't wait to see what you do to do the entire case So... waiting for the next update
    Yeah dude, this gutter guard stuff is nice . It was really cheap too, like $1.80 for a 6" x 3' sheet.
    Quote Originally Posted by rendermandan View Post
    Nice job. That gutter helmut stuff is pretty cool. -especially if you hammer if flat.
    Oooo, great idea, I think I'll try that today! +rep man!
    RIP Bucko

just incase anyone is going out looking for big sheets of this stuff over this side of the pond its usually called expanded metal and its used for re-enforcing plaster on walls.

so just dont be surprised if you get starange looks askin for gutter gaurd (ive never heard it called that before this forum)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Buddhist View Post
    I'm starting to worry that I may become genuinely funny at some point. Then there will be no hope.

D'Oh

Uuuu... thanks calumc!!! the fact that it is used for reinforcing plaster on walls helps me a lot! This way, I can narrow it down.. in fact, they may have this (but not now, as I haven't seen it) right across the street. thanks to both of you

|Projects: =N0Name= =Tensa case= || Life: waiting for the download to be completed... BSOD"|

Quote Originally Posted by calumc View Post
    just incase anyone is going out looking for big sheets of this stuff over this side of the pond its usually called expanded metal and its used for re-enforcing plaster on walls.

so just dont be surprised if you get starange looks askin for gutter gaurd (ive never heard it called that before this forum)
    The stuff I'm using isn't for plastering walls, it's used for keeping leaves and gunk out of your gutters around your house, but good advice though .
    RIP Bucko

Hmm. I really like that case, but in a weird way lol. Nice mod so far

Quote Originally Posted by .Maleficus. View Post
    The stuff I'm using isn't for plastering walls, it's used for keeping leaves and gunk out of your gutters around your house, but good advice though .
    well its exactly the same as the stuff for plaster, its used when you need to fill in a bit of a dip in a wall and need to build up a thick layer of plaster without it falling off the wall. comes in 6x3 sheets like you said mal
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Buddhist View Post
    I'm starting to worry that I may become genuinely funny at some point. Then there will be no hope.