PDA

View Full Version : Macguyver

Omega
09-05-2006, 01:16 AM
Macguyver thread, go!

you have the following items:

one lunch. it has two beverages, one main course, one fruit, and one dessert. and a spork. all food is up to you.
Extra pair of tube socks.
one multitool
twine
paperclips
rubber bands

now come up with something inventive.

CanaBalistic
09-05-2006, 01:50 AM
First, i could put the food in a sock and beat you with it... :D

Next Person: Go!

opengswede
09-05-2006, 02:45 AM
What?! No duct tape? :eek:

In this episode MacGuyver is stranded on an island with non but beatiful women...

Thus, a mani/pedi-cure set made with paint in "natural colours", with protection gloves (the tube socks) for the feet.

next!

-.erik

simon275
09-05-2006, 03:07 AM
Ok

Ok go up to two trees and put the string between em attached to rubber bands secured by paper clips and hammered in with the bevarage cans. Then pull back the diy slingshot load in an apple then shoot it at Omega for starting a silly thread.

Next!

nil8
09-05-2006, 05:16 AM
Eat lunch, make little army men out of what's left, drink the other beverage, take a nap.

Cevinzol
09-05-2006, 05:25 PM
you have the following items:
one lunch. it has two beverages, one main course, one fruit, and one dessert. and a spork. all food is up to you.
Extra pair of tube socks.
one multitool
twine
paperclips
rubber bands
... two weeks later:
World domination complete.
'Nuff said.

Slug Toy
09-05-2006, 08:37 PM
ok, the beverages are a 4 litre jug of chocolate milk, and another 4 litre jug of water. the lunch is butter chicken, a grapefruit, and a 10 pound strawberry sundae.

so you're trapped in a museum during normal operating hours. dont ask how, because that isnt important. what IS important is the fact that someone just puked all over a picasso, and the janitor had a heart attack. the security guards are on their way to arrest you because your ass is nailed to the wall through one of your three hundred pockets.

eat the lunch and leave the jug of water, and a sixteenth of the grapefruit. shove the grapefruit into the water and shake it like its broken!!!

as the security guards come around the corner, drop the jug of water on one guy's head, knocking him down a flight of conveniently placed stairs and out the window which then entails a 50 story drop. detach your ass from the wall and drop on another guard, pick up the water, and splash it at the third guard, and if there isnt a third guard... splash the nearest bystander to eliminate witnesses. the leftover grapefruit in the water will have rotted enough in the few moments to create super strong hydrofluoric acid, which will kill people in a manner depending on their past religious beliefs.

so now you are still sitting on a guard, who is by now diabetic and very cranky. take the multitool and twist his nipples off... he'll go docile after that.

put the socks on your hands, grab the largest painting and eat it. grab another painting and jump out the window that the first guard fell out of. the drop is now only about 5 feet due to a poor budget and crappy writers (you're being followed and observed by a mob of them). run away.

later on, go to a police station dressed as a killer whale, and return the painting. claim you have no idea what it is, but it was the best damn conversation you ever had. the cops wont ask questions. you'll get an award for it in fact.

NEXT!

The Black Pumpkin
09-05-2006, 10:05 PM
:eek:

That was unbeatable... :D

Omega
09-06-2006, 12:15 AM
:eek:

That was unbeatable... :D

QFT.

simon275
09-06-2006, 12:19 AM
Don't do drugs kids that's all I can say.

Slug Toy
09-06-2006, 01:09 AM
i am the man what be the king of non-drug-related awesomeness. i might as well do drugs though... it would make things so much more tolerable for me. life is so tormenting when you follow reality.

trust me though... its bad enough trying to understand me after a few shots of booze. i dont think we need drugs in the equation at all.

nil8
09-06-2006, 05:17 AM
Some people use drugs and come out crazy. Some people use reality and come out crazy. Slug probably isn't drug induced crazy.

Cannibal23
09-06-2006, 09:52 AM
although there is a unitool on the items list, its not the pattented swis army knife that MacGuyver carries. there for i propose that any situation in wich MacGuyver would find himself in with only these items would be totaly unuseable.