SgtM
12-09-2007, 01:49 PM
Congrats man.

:pics:

noopypoop
12-09-2007, 01:50 PM
Congrats man.

:pics:

Lol well the pictures are getting professionally developed because im using them for the sign in board at a party.

And the guy gave me a Ferrari hat!

edit:sorry for the spelling errors ill fix em =)

billygoat333
12-09-2007, 11:57 PM
a ride in a ferarri? dayummn... luck! :D

D1337
12-10-2007, 12:14 AM
You know if you just goto the Ferrari dealership and provided you have a drivers license you can ask for a test drive. Of course you have to use some social engineering and act like your interested and have a large sum of cash (mtv's sweet sixteen ...spoiled.)

billygoat333
12-10-2007, 12:32 AM
this is true. but... i live in idaho. the closest thing we have to a ferrari dealership is a car lot with a lot of big trucks on it. :P there are a few vipers, saw a ford gt once, but nothing like a ferrari in town. oh well, once a lamborghini at my wife's work. the car was super sexy, but the people driving it were assholes, which def. ruined my opinion of the car.

noopypoop
12-10-2007, 08:54 AM
this is true. but... i live in idaho. the closest thing we have to a ferrari dealership is a car lot with a lot of big trucks on it. :P there are a few vipers, saw a ford gt once, but nothing like a ferrari in town. oh well, once a lamborghini at my wife's work. the car was super sexy, but the people driving it were assholes, which def. ruined my opinion of the car.

we have a dealership, almost always has a lambo, then an actual dedicated seperate porsche dealership, then every once in a while theres a ferrari. Never seen a ford gt there before, but i saw one in a parkinglot of a KFC :p

noopypoop
12-10-2007, 07:59 PM
The image im using

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/4691/img8942ap4.jpg

NightrainSrt4
12-10-2007, 08:36 PM
You know if you just goto the Ferrari dealership and provided you have a drivers license you can ask for a test drive. Of course you have to use some social engineering and act like your interested and have a large sum of cash (mtv's sweet sixteen ...spoiled.)

This does work. Me and a buddy went into a sick Porsche dealership in Boston and were looking at cars. The salesman that came over was pretty condescending to us, and acted like we shouldn't be there.

I was 18 at the time and new I could play with the guy pretty easily. He was maybe late 20's. I can read people pretty quickly so I took a chance at it.

Needless to say within 15 minutes he he was trying to run a credit check and had papers all drafted up for a 2004 GT2 and was ready to try and make a sale (I told him my dad was a scientist in Woods Hole and wanted me to pick out a car, I had all the money ready in my bank account, etc.).

We told him that we wanted to go check out the BMW's the same company owned on the floor below us and just left. It was some funny sh*t. Probably one of the best times I had that year.

Mitternacht
12-10-2007, 10:18 PM
There's a Rolls Royce dealership near me, and they had a Z06 vette there but it was locked. This is when I had my 89 vette. I actually drove the vette right in. The funny thing is there was this one salesmen who said Hi to me, then ignored me 10 minutes later. I guess he put my car through Kelly Blue Book.

Can afford that $8000 monkey suit but not hair? http://www.steelcitystangs.com/forums/images/smilies/Angry/flip.gif

Omega
12-11-2007, 02:36 AM
Expensive car dealerships are a load. They won't pay attention to you if you don't look loaded. Imagine me, long haired 16 year old male with jeans and a sweatshirt on. You wouldn't expect me to be loaded (I'm not), but that doesn't mean that I'm not a potential customer. =p

Also, I can say from personal experience:

Getting rides in cars is cool. Driving them is better. I'm not a huge fan of the supercar crowd (they're not real car people, most of them), so I keep it relatively affordable.

I've gotten rides in a 350z, an '07 Roush Mustang, and a Porsche 914. And I've driven the 914. That was an experience I'll probably never forget. ;)